Grey's Anatomy

Guest iloverobbie

Bailey never fails to entertain me. She's pure brilliance.

Some of the speeches that she comes out with are just amazing. The most memorable bailey speech would have to be when her and derek are in the elevator and derek stops it so she can have a little break down at the begining of season six, for me that just sticks out in my mind. She always has some good one-liners as well. I like her friendship with derek. I also like her friendship with Callie.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the friendship that Alex and Meredith have.I agree that it should stay a friendship though.For some reason I really want Cristina and Alex.It was hilarious when Meredith told her to hug him and he ran off at the speed of lightening!

On the other hand,i'm starting to dislike Derek passionately.Just go away already!

Meredith and Derek have turned into complete bores! I have always loved the interaction between Alex and Cristina as well, they've had one of those pretend hate relationships and its always been fun to watch. I seem to remember a scene where Cristina was in hospital for something and she was wearing one of those hospital gowns and Alex said "nice panties Yang" and she said "in your dreams evil spawn" :lol:

They all need to go and get insanely drunk because they all do it so well!! Especially Meredith and Cristina!

I love the friendship that Alex and Meredith have.I agree that it should stay a friendship though.For some reason I really want Cristina and Alex.It was hilarious when Meredith told her to hug him and he ran off at the speed of lightening!

On the other hand,i'm starting to dislike Derek passionately.Just go away already!

What episode was the bit where meredith told cristina to hug alex? I think its because I have started to not like derek this season that I think alex and meredith would be good together.

^ It's the episode where Izzie leaves Alex the note and walks into Meredith's hospital room. I loved that scene. It's was hilarious. Alex and Cristina's banter is some of the best on any show. They are probably more alike than they will ever admit.

Derek doesn't bother me. I've never loved him and never hated him.

• 2 weeks later...

There has been a promo airing on tv recently; i dont think it was promoting a particular episode, but just the show. And it was tied in with a Private Practice promo too. It wasn't anything to do with a crossover ep either. I saw it on the telly just week. Does anybody know what the song is that is played throughout it. It is sung by a woman.

• 1 month later...

McPrettyEyes is looking at a long-term future at Seattle Grace.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Grey’s Anatomy has officially upgraded Jesse Williams to a full-time series regular. His promotion kicks in this fall with the start of season 7.

Williams, who joined Grey’s last October as part of the polarizing Mercy West merger plot, was quickly pegged as the Invader Most Likely to See Another Season. Those hypnotic baby blues certainly didn’t hurt.

In my exclusive Q&A with Shonda Rhimes last month, the Grey’s boss all but confirmed that Williams — as well as fellow rookie Sarah Drew — would be back next fall. “April and Jackson have really been folded into the group,” she told me. “It’ll depend on what the studio and the network decide to do with those actors, but I fully advocate to have them [stick around].”

I’m told Drew’s deal for next season is still being worked on, so stay tuned.

'Grey's Anatomy' exclusive: Jesse Williams gets full-time upgrade'

This is the best thing Grey's has done in a long time, imo. Of all of the newbies this show has introduced he's the best and it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eye. I'm loving the scenes he's getting with Cristina.

Yes!I didn't like him at first but now I do.I was hesitant to get to attached because I didn't know if he was staying or going.He and Cristina want each other bad!

Alex is still my fave though!

I will always love Alex but Jackson is coming a close second these days. I really hope they drop the Cristina&Owen stuff and go with her and Jackson. They have so much chemistry.

Archived