Grey's Anatomy

Guest iloverobbie

You really shouldn't have posted those spoilers or videos, because my hand just drifted over and watched and read them... it was too tempting :)

I don't know when Grey's comes back in Australia, because I can't wait much longer. I'm stuck watching the other seasons on DVD to get my Grey's fix.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen little bits of the new season and I really don't think I can hold out until next year. I don't know how I'm going to do it.

Oh I know how you mean Lise!!

I really hate watching my favourite shows online because I really enjoy watching them on TV every week and get into a routine with my fave shows.

I have watched the first 2 episodes already and I am really trying to stop myself watching anymore till it returns here in january , but its sooo hard. :(

• 2 months later...

I need to get this out before I explode. Rant ahead...

So, Justin Chambers (Alex) confirmed the other day that Alex will have a one night stand. What I want to know is why the tptb on this show continually make couples cheat?!?! The worst one was George on Callie which was way too quick. The storylines overall have become way out there (dead Denny and ghost sex) and it's like they are trying too hard. They really should just stick with what made this show successful. Back to the Alex and Izzie saga - the other problem I have is I have no doubt that she will come out of this squeaky clean, as always. She is, after all, the one who left without telling him when going to see him would have solved the misunderstanding. Alex was heartbroken (understandably) but when Izzie came back, it was him in the wrong not her. I'm not excusing what Alex will do one little bit, I'm just incredibly frustrated with the show and Izzie.

Oh, and please give Alex a backstory NOW! He's the best thing on this show now is incredibly underused.

I agree with all of that especially the last sentence.It needs to happen NOW.

We're up to season six aren't we?My friend has some stupid idea it's gone straight to dvd without being on tv and i'm telling her she's nuts.

Yeah season 6 is the current series airing in the US :)

and I have to say , I think your friend maybe a bit nuts :P:lol:

Alex needed a backstory years ago but there is supposed to be this mystery surrounding him and to be blunt, I'm sick of it. He's almost the only thing that's keeping me watching but they keep sticking him in the background. It's clear that something went on in his past that has made him act like a jerk most of the time when I think, it's just a front but you'd never know for sure because we have no idea about his past. I tweeted Shonda Rhimes the other day asking if they were going to give him one but she never answered...

Sorry for another rant but this show is making me a bit like that, at the moment.

Archived