Grey's Anatomy

Guest iloverobbie

It's not the same without MAGIC, as they are known. I always expect George to walk in and tell them is was all some bad joke but it's not going to happen.

Ellen Pompeo has signed on until S8 and then she's out. If they go on without her I'll be baffled. People keep saying they'll give the lead (if you can call it that because Meredith's screen time is slowly decreasing and that's not including the time Ellen took off to have her baby) to Lexie which just scares me. She is not capable of carrying this show.

I seriously have no idea why I still watch this show. I suppose it's hard to give up on a show you used to love?!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I think it's picked up a bit since the disaster that was season 4.

If the spoilers are true I don't know what they'll do with McYummy but we'll see.It's not as good as it started out but I'm not sure it's realistic to expect it to be.It's still one of my favourite shows and i'll stay loyal.I do have to say that Glee has overtaken it for me but please don't make me choose between McYummy and Puck.I can't!

Lise,you know why you still watch it lol.

To be fair I think it's picked up a bit since the disaster that was season 4.

If the spoilers are true I don't know what they'll do with McYummy but we'll see.It's not as good as it started out but I'm not sure it's realistic to expect it to be.It's still one of my favourite shows and i'll stay loyal.I do have to say that Glee has overtaken it for me but please don't make me choose between McYummy and Puck.I can't!

^^ As soon as Alex is gone, she will be out :P

I do agree its gotten better since season 4 which was disastrous but I think the reason for that was , like all the other shows that year were all slashed by around 9 episodes and so anything they had planned for that year needed to be re-evaluated and decided which storylines they had to drop and which they didn't. Season 4 was also terrible for Desperate Housewives. I never watched Grey's since the start but I did watch season 1-3 online because I was so hooked after I started watching, then I watched a couple of episodes of season 4 and I just stopped watching it completely. I missed out on the most part of season 5 as well and just watched the last 5 episodes of that season. Then I watched the first 4 of season 6 andstopped watching again. I don't know why because I don't think its that bad but it its not brilliant either.

With Meredith, this is why I hate when characters get married off because it always always weakens characters and limits them for storylines, I've seen it over and over again. Like in Brothers & Sisters, its not as much of a fun show anymore and I believe thats because they are all married off by now (except Sarah).

Now that Alex & Izzie are broken up Alex is having some more storylines and is not just Izzie's husband anymore. Stupid weddings :lol:

^^ As soon as Alex is gone, she will be out :P

I do agree its gotten better since season 4 which was disastrous but I think the reason for that was , like all the other shows that year were all slashed by around 9 episodes and so anything they had planned for that year needed to be re-evaluated and decided which storylines they had to drop and which they didn't. Season 4 was also terrible for Desperate Housewives. I never watched Grey's since the start but I did watch season 1-3 online because I was so hooked after I started watching, then I watched a couple of episodes of season 4 and I just stopped watching it completely. I missed out on the most part of season 5 as well and just watched the last 5 episodes of that season. Then I watched the first 4 of season 6 andstopped watching again. I don't know why because I don't think its that bad but it its not brilliant either.

With Meredith, this is why I hate when characters get married off because it always always weakens characters and limits them for storylines, I've seen it over and over again. Like in Brothers & Sisters, its not as much of a fun show anymore and I believe thats because they are all married off by now (except Sarah).

Now that Alex & Izzie are broken up Alex is having some more storylines and is not just Izzie's husband anymore. Stupid weddings :lol:

It's that obvious, huh? :lol: My fangirling has a bit of a pattern - Puck, Alex, Sawyer... the list goes on and they are all bad boys. Justin Chambers has said that he's not going anywhere and will stick with the show until it's done so I'll have to see how long I'll stick with it. If they give me Mark&Callie I definitely wont be going anywhere but with all of the CA love out there, I'm not counting on it.

If you have a couple on Grey's NEVER wish for a wedding because if actually get it your couple will somehow dissapear. <_<

Lol,don't worry Lise,i'm almost as bad.I don't watch lost but i'm a Puck and Alex fangirl through and through.

Seeing as Justin has so many kids to support it doesn't surprise me he'll stick with a regular gig for as long as he's wanted.Good for us!

I agree with you about Callie and Mark.I like Arizona but maybe they can give her a new girlfriend.I've never brought Callie as a lesbian.

I have just watched the episode with alex's brother and thought it was amazing. The other storylines during the episode flowed nicely with the main storyline. The end of the episode just annoyed me though.

Justin's portrayal of alex in the episode was amazing. I loved that we finally found out about alex's past and how he got to where he is now. The scene with alex being meredith's "girl" just made me laugh. I just love this friendship between them. I love that meredith understands alex and understands what he needs before he even knows himself sometimes. She understands him more than izzie ever could. This episode made me want alex and meredith to be together.

Bailey always makes me smile and she didnt disappoint.

I love Alex and Meredith's friendship. It's one of my favourites on the show but I really hope they just leave it at a friendship. They already took one of the best friendships (George and Izzie's) and tried to turn it into something more and imo, it didn't work. I would love for them to leave it as it is. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Shonda's already confirmed that Meredith and Derek are together for good now so that kind of rules out any other sort of relationship for either of them.

Bailey never fails to entertain me. She's pure brilliance.

Archived