Mending hearts and spirits

Guest D.J Rocks

Okay, so if we're going to appreciate and discuss every single other character and place in the show, we really need to focus on the one person who makes all our lives just that little bit better each time she graces the screen, which really is more times than some of the regular cast members.

Nurse Julie Cooper, possibly Orange County's super-bitch, possibly Summer Bay hospital's only resident nurse, most certainly a beautiful woman with quite possibly a tragic past. If only Julie were to receive more important storylines than she is right now I feel that perhaps she could win the Gold Logie, or more.

Surely everyone else shares that love that i have for the woman who I'm pretty sure FINALLY ended the stupid paternity storyline for EVER.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so if we're going to appreciate and discuss every single other character and place in the show, we really need to focus on the one person who makes all our lives just that little bit better each time she graces the screen, which really is more times than some of the regular cast members.

Nurse Julie Cooper, possibly Orange County's super-bitch, possibly Summer Bay hospital's only resident nurse, most certainly a beautiful woman with quite possibly a tragic past. If only Julie were to receive more important storylines than she is right now I feel that perhaps she could win the Gold Logie, or more.

Surely everyone else shares that love that i have for the woman who I'm pretty sure FINALLY ended the stupid paternity storyline for EVER.

Who the hell are you talking about? Julie Cooper is from the OC isn't she?

Nurse Julie is actually on of the best recurring guest characters that they have. She can always be relied upon in a crisis, she supports doctors who are being sexually harrrased by their superiors, she knows every person in Summer Bay by name, and like doctor SuperFlynn she can turn her hand to any type of medical emergency.

It would be interesting to see her become a permanent fixture, and to find out a lot more about her. She is bound to have few dark secrets and skeletons in those medical cupboards!

Archived