Mending hearts and spirits

Guest D.J Rocks

Wasn't it Nurse Julie who Flynn begged to let him and Sally use the hospital for their wedding after it started to rain (although I'm fairly sure that you need to state your place of marriage on your marriage licence, plus the place has to have a marriage licence - so Sally & Flynn might not have even been legally married).

In Australia it is not the location which requires the license but the person performing the ceremony. In effect you can married anywhere.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't it Nurse Julie who Flynn begged to let him and Sally use the hospital for their wedding after it started to rain (although I'm fairly sure that you need to state your place of marriage on your marriage licence, plus the place has to have a marriage licence - so Sally & Flynn might not have even been legally married).

In Australia it is not the location which requires the license but the person performing the ceremony. In effect you can married anywhere.

Good, at least Sally can't find out in three years time that she was never legally married to Flynn. Thanks.

Wow I didn't even realise she was at the funeral, she had no lines or anything!

I bet hardly any viewers noticed yet they still went to the trouble of having her there (as she would be). That was really good attention to detail.

Archived