Mending hearts and spirits

Guest D.J Rocks

I was so sad that this thread had moved on through the pages and needed to bring it back up by commenting on Nurse Julie and her association with Charlie last week. The fact that he seems to be developing a homosexual love for Kim clearly mirrors her own relationship with Lara and I believe there is simply no way they can not be in love now.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a blood test today, and I swear to god the Nurse taking my blood looked like Nurse Julie's twin, she smelt nice too.

This has made me believe that should my local blood taking woman ever wish to persue a career in acting she could play Julie's sister/relation. The fact that she was a nurse, looked like her, and smelt nice are God's way of telling me that Julie and Lara are meant to be together.

Theirs is a love that will never grow old.

• 3 months later...

It IS highly possible that when Julie and Lara come face-to-face that the universe may indeed collapse on itself, this is not something we should take lightly.

It is also quite likely that Zoe has no care for matters of the universe and may believe that if she kidnaps both women that the town will fall into a pit of dispair (as it surely would without them). But what Zoe isn't aware of is the fact that these are the only women in the whole world who can stop her. Throwing all caution to the wind they will confront each other, and in doing this also conquering their personal demons, and become one in their bid to save Summer Bay, ney, the World!

Just thought I'd update this old post - Julie Cooper and Lara Fitzgerald met for the FIRST TIME on last night's Oz episode. It was when Julie was tending to Tara's scratch marks and tiny Lara popped in to question her. They even exchanged glances!

So the universe didn't implode after all...

Just thought I'd update this old post - Julie Cooper and Lara Fitzgerald met for the FIRST TIME on last night's Oz episode. It was when Julie was tending to Tara's scratch marks and tiny Lara popped in to question her. They even exchanged glances!

So the universe didn't implode after all...

Here are some screen captures from that scene.

Julie_Lara_001.jpg

Julie_Lara_002.jpg

Julie_Lara_003.jpg

Julie_Lara_004.jpg

Unfortunately neither actress was credited. Maybe the producers didn't want to acknowledge this scene, in case, the universe did indeed collapse on itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear it looks like Fitzy and Nurse Julie have broken up :(

After warning Jack about how his behaviour would not get Martha back, she said "Believe me, I know."

Ontop of that, she was clearly "with" that girl Carla in the bar.

I was actually going to request some screen caps of Julie and Fitzy...but these are good. Does anyone have them where they were that other scene together and both had lines?

Is that the one where they talked about the security camera not working?

Archived