Laurie Foell

Guest Laurie's top Fan

Omg, last night and today again I saw Laurie in a new commercial for the ANZ bank. I didn't recognise her at first - I think she had a greyish/silver wig on portraying an older woman?? Has anyone else in Australia seen it? Awww, I hope she doesn't have to do commercial's for too long.

Yep I just noticed that tonight - I've seen the ad a few times but wasn't paying enough attention :P

For anyone that wants to look out for it, its the new ANZ Internet Banking commercial where they're having an auction to buy some time - Laurie plays one of the bidders.

She's done quite a few commercials, either starring in or voiceover, but I'm sure that a woman like her won't be limited to those for much longer!

P.S. At the moment she's having a short break in Spain :wink:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I swear to god I saw her today. I don't have a clue about where she is, or is supposed to be, projects etc etc. But today after coming home with a friend from the art gallery of NSW on Elizabeth street I saw her. Either her or her identical twin. She had a grey suit on and her hair was out, shoulder length. If she didn't rush past me to catch a bus and my friend hadn't grabbed my hand to push past the other people because ours was coming, I would have said hi and asked to make sure! But I'm definitely positive I saw her. I thought she looked great! :D

Archived