Laurie Foell

Guest Laurie's top Fan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to god I saw her today. I don't have a clue about where she is, or is supposed to be, projects etc etc. But today after coming home with a friend from the art gallery of NSW on Elizabeth street I saw her. Either her or her identical twin. She had a grey suit on and her hair was out, shoulder length. If she didn't rush past me to catch a bus and my friend hadn't grabbed my hand to push past the other people because ours was coming, I would have said hi and asked to make sure! But I'm definitely positive I saw her. I thought she looked great! :D

It could have been her identical cousin..... :P

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who are as desperate as I am to hear Laurie has a leading role in something big.. it's not quite that, but she is going to appear in the theatrical production Thieves like us. You can go see her in it from the 5th of May until the 13th at the Bruce Gordon Theatre in Wollongong.

More information, and tickets here

• 1 month later...

Hi, i've just joine dthe forum today and what I don't understand is they are going to bring back Kane and Kirsty(im from the UK) and yet soemoen like Josie they dont. josie was with out a doubt one of thee greatest characters in Home and Away I dont understand why they dont just bring her back. I mean have the producers ever heard of giving the fans what they want. If the producers/writers can't think of a reason to bring her bang(well they need sacking) then they can give me a shout and I'll give them hundreds. Everytime I think about her being sacked it makes my blood boil. I do love Jazz, Amanda was naff though!!

Archived