Laurie Foell

Guest Laurie's top Fan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Does anyone have any news on Laurie? Does she have any upcoming projects that she is perhaps working on? I heard she's back in Sydney, hopefully she might rejoin the HAA cast as Josie!! Also, it's a shame www.lauriefoell.net has been closed. I thought Laurie was creating an official site for herself sometime last year??

Yes she is back in Sydney, however I'm not too sure of what projects she may have lined up. I will be speaking to her soon so I will ask her then.

Incidentally, UKers only have approximately 9 months until Angie appears on our screens again in the Early Years episodes....no doubt spawning a new generation of Laurie fans! :D

Incidentally, UKers only have approximately 9 months until Angie appears on our screens again in the Early Years episodes....no doubt spawning a new generation of Laurie fans! :D

Yay!! I remember the episode when the tape of her confessing about Nick was shown...I will always remember that!...and of course, the walk of shame :D. Josie was a fantastic character too :D. Angie was a great character/villan though, very unique in her ways...

Archived