Laurie Foell

Guest Laurie's top Fan

Here's hoping Josie will make a return....perhaps she could turn up in the season finale to tell Sally she's her mother? :lol::wink:

Wow, that would be a cracker! Wouldn't Josie be a bit too young though? Although I suppose this is the character with an identical cousin so nothing is impossible!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could at least be sisters, or indeed cousins. Heh, Sally related to Angie. That'd be a fun twist.

Do we know for sure that the "thing we've taken for granted" is about Sally? Maybe we've taken it for granted that Angie is dead, when really she isn't. She's been hiding out as "Josie" this whole time. Then she comes back to rub it in everyone's faces that she fooled them all, and Dylan is there too for some reason.

Possibly he's tagged along with Jonah, as they were supposedly friends in the city.

And that's why Angie has come back, for Dylan... Yes. It all makes perfect sense.

Nick and I have been discussing possible returns for Laurie for weeks now, and we came up with the idea that Josie could have been around 13/14/15 at a push when she gave up Sally.....and so I emailed Bevan with our idea saying that I'd let Laurie know that he'll be calling...

I think the Josie/Angie switch also came up in conversation :P

P.S. I will probably merge this into the Laurie appreciation thread very soon as it doesn't really belong in 'News' :wink:

She could have had a split personality, and genuinely believed that she was two different people, so when Angie "died," Josie took over completely, and has no recollection of being Angie at all, because she remembers that personality as a completely different human seperate from herself... and then something extreme happens and Angie is reborn... Devious trickery and a tug of war between the two personas ensues.

Haha, for anyone who's interested I found an audio clip, featuring a variety of commercials that Laurie has done.

http://www.barbaraleane.com/artists/mpegs/Laurie%20Foell.mp3

Also, does anyone know whether these were actual commercials shown on TV? I only remember Laurie appearing on the Nestle yogurt and HBF commercials on Aus TV.

Archived