Girls Room

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can have my share. :P

While we are talking undies...I just want to say that whoever invented thongs is a sadist. They are the most uncomfortable things that I have ever worn in my life!

I agree with you on the thongs comment. They're horrible. I have it on good authority that french knickers are preferred anyway :P

xxx

My friends being telling me that she is going to get married when she is 18, and thats the right age for a girl to get married she told me what age Im going to get married at and I said around 24-25, and she told me that was too old, and I should get married at least before im 23, or otherwise its going to be old? and im like wasting my life :unsure: ,

French? Like those with holes in them?

Thongs are perfectly ok... if you have the right size.

Ha, no like these

http://www.innovativefashions.com.au/image...productid=16259

I wore a thong to one of my GCSEs, sitting for hours, big mistake. Could barely walk afterwards :lol:

xxx

Tammxx, you can get married whenever you want. I wouldn't rely so much on your friend's opnion. Marry if and when you are in love, that could be when you're 18 or 60. It doesn't matter. You certainly aren't too old at 25.

xx

Your friends need to grow up and fast. That is the most insane thing I have ever heard.

The bra topic: A proud 40C here. Though I guess they will shrink when I start losing weight again.

Curves are in this year!

I still hate thongs though, they get stuck, they just arn't comfortable. I quite like sexy french knickers as they feel nice but with thongs...I hate feeling as If I am wearing the equivalent of a cheese wire!

Archived