The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see many newbies make a thread just for them when they join, so I thought there could just be a thread where newbies can pop in and say hi. Other wise there won't be so many Hey I'm new threads. Is that a good idea?

Hi everyone!

I'm new here...well new to posting nayway, I have been just reading for awuite a while before I decided to start posting. I love the site and especially appreciate all the spoilers as I am far too impatient to wait for the storylines to play out. I love the avatars etc that you can use here and everyone pretty much seems great.

The only thing that has concerned me is that every so often some people seem to be pretty rude about other peoples posts...a big example is when someone inadvertantly asks a question that has been asked before. Is this necesary? To be honest its what has put me off posting for so long.

Other than that I think i am going to like it here. Like I say Im too impatient to wait (especially as i am in UK!!)

regards

Emma

Hey matey! Welcome! :D

Just to make sure that you don't ask a question that's already been asked... Just try and search for it for a few mintues, because there are a few members here that'll bite your head off lol

Hey matey! Welcome! :D

Just to make sure that you don't ask a question that's already been asked... Just try and search for it for a few mintues, because there are a few members here that'll bite your head off lol

Stop it you'r gonna really frighten her off!

Welcome to the boards

A few Members get into a heated debate, it's up to them you don't have to get involved.

It took me a while to post gradudaly i've gained the confidece too.

Post where you want as long as it's relevent you.ll be fine..

Hi, i was a newbie, a few weeks ago, and i understand where you are coming from, it is very confusing at the begining, but you will get the hang of it. If you do have any problems contact the mods, admins. But beware their are a few members here, that enjoy being horrid with out any reason If this happens, ignore them, ok. Any questions pm me. Enjoy

Archived