The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Hey Im Beth Faye, 22 years old, live in the UK (North-East England) and studying Law at University (Without having the brains to do it, I got in through the back door :))

I love Home and Away started watching Hayley and Noah were in it I still love them both. But I do dip in and out of it at times and now my favourite character is Charlie and love her relationships with Ruby, Bianca, Leah and Brax. I also loved all her stuff with Angelo and her scenes with Aden too. However I must say Brax is the one for her. Yes I love Charlie and adore Esther.

Welcome :D

Its nice to talk to another Hayley fan Im a fan of Bec Hewlett as well.

I am a Bec fan have been for a long while really, also I am new haha noob lol.

Really think this forums very cool some really nice decent people in here, though from some of them make me feel a tad bit old lol!

How is everyone doing anyways? I actually remember H&A from the day it started in 1988 actually feels yonks ago but can remember when the adverts for it coming on ITV here when there was no Internet lol no PC's back then grrr I feel old lol.

Hey Im Beth Faye, 22 years old, live in the UK (North-East England) and studying Law at University (Without having the brains to do it, I got in through the back door :))

I love Home and Away started watching Hayley and Noah were in it I still love them both. But I do dip in and out of it at times and now my favourite character is Charlie and love her relationships with Ruby, Bianca, Leah and Brax. I also loved all her stuff with Angelo and her scenes with Aden too. However I must say Brax is the one for her. Yes I love Charlie and adore Esther.

Welcome :D

Its nice to talk to another Hayley fan Im a fan of Bec Hewlett as well.

I am a Bec fan have been for a long while really, also I am new haha noob lol.

Really think this forums very cool some really nice decent people in here, though from some of them make me feel a tad bit old lol!

How is everyone doing anyways? I actually remember H&A from the day it started in 1988 actually feels yonks ago but can remember when the adverts for it coming on ITV here when there was no Internet lol no PC's back then grrr I feel old lol.

Bec was a great actress and character she is missed. I loved the early years and that aired here in the states for awhile. Now I have only the net and friends sending me DVDs to watch great aussie shows.

Have a great day and welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I don't know whether I count as new... But after a long period of going MIA, I am back... So hi. I'm Liz, I'm from South Africa and I just completed my Bachelors Degree in Education and started working as an English Teacher this year.

Now, South Africa doesn't show Home and Away anymore, so I don't really know the new characters that well... I mainly still love the people who are gone but (hopefully) not forgotten, like Sally, Johnny, Brad, Nicole, Matilda etc...

HUGE Sally fan, HUGE Brad fan, HUGE Johnny fan if no one could guess!

=)

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Anna from Tauranga, New Zealand and a second generation H&A fan. My mum was actually first cab off the rank in our family, being a long term follower from the early days.

While I'm probably somewhat older than alot of you that doesn't mean I'm a fuddy duddy. After all what fuddy duddy would come into a forum like this? (Anyway thinker H&A "olders" like Roo although she looks way better, Marilyn etc)

Hi, I'm Anna from Tauranga, New Zealand and a second generation H&A fan. My mum was actually first cab off the rank in our family, being a long term follower from the early days.

While I'm probably somewhat older than alot of you that doesn't mean I'm a fuddy duddy. After all what fuddy duddy would come into a forum like this? (Anyway thinker H&A "olders" like Roo although she looks way better, Marilyn etc)

Hey Anna

Hope you enjoy it here. :D

Archived