The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, I'm Kat. I'm 27 and live in the UK. I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this place! I've been watching Home and Away on and off since I was little, but for the past 10 years or so I have been addicted. Love it. I'm sure I will love it here. :D

hey guys, okay so i'm not really new but i'm sure it's been over a year since i last posted on here, so i thought maybe i'd re-introduce myself.

My name is Haley and i'm 23 years young from wales, uk. i've watched home and away for years. i also used to run a todd lasance fansite but with work and other things i couldn't keep up with it, but maybe we'll see what i can do with it soon =]

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone I've been lurking these forums for awhile now and not too sure if I've introduced myself yet, so I thought I'd do that now. My name is Elle and I'm from Australia. I've been watching H&A since the 90's. And although those years are definitely my faves, I can't help but sit down and watch it every night. It's addictive! My faves and least faves are in my signatures. I'd love to chat to fellow fans :)

Archived