The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

Hello,

Lowell from the USA. I love Aussie Shows including classics like Mcleods daughters and Blue Heelers. I enjoy current series like H&A and Sea Patrol which recently ended and Neighbours.

I very pleased Summer Bay been going strong all these seasons even though I hold fond memories of the 90s I like the addition of actors such as Sonia Todd to the current cast.

Feel free to contact me since im a very friendly and nice person.

I have friends Down Under who keep me up to date on news and I enjoy exchanging mail with them. I liked the last parcel of magazines with TV WEEK article on Kim Cooper return to Summer bay.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

My name is Caroline. I have been watching Home and Away for about 20 years. I have been reading the fan fictions on here for quite a while. I find them all enjoyable. I have to admit that I have become addicted to Chax. Hope 2012 turns out to be a good year for them......

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Im Beth Faye, 22 years old, live in the UK (North-East England) and studying Law at University (Without having the brains to do it, I got in through the back door :))

I love Home and Away started watching Hayley and Noah were in it I still love them both. But I do dip in and out of it at times and now my favourite character is Charlie and love her relationships with Ruby, Bianca, Leah and Brax. I also loved all her stuff with Angelo and her scenes with Aden too. However I must say Brax is the one for her. Yes I love Charlie and adore Esther.

Hey Im Beth Faye, 22 years old, live in the UK (North-East England) and studying Law at University (Without having the brains to do it, I got in through the back door :))

I love Home and Away started watching Hayley and Noah were in it I still love them both. But I do dip in and out of it at times and now my favourite character is Charlie and love her relationships with Ruby, Bianca, Leah and Brax. I also loved all her stuff with Angelo and her scenes with Aden too. However I must say Brax is the one for her. Yes I love Charlie and adore Esther.

Welcome :D

Its nice to talk to another Hayley fan Im a fan of Bec Hewlett as well.

Archived