The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hey!

I am new on here, signed up in April, but taken me this long to work out what to do! My first ever forum, but worthy for Home and Away!

Like everyone else, I am an avid fan, even when I was living in Egypt I got my dad to record the show and huge piles of discs of it out with visitors so I could get my fix. (Home and Away and Cadburys dairy milk kept life sweet!)

I would like to ask if anyone knows if any Home and Away cast are doing panto this year (apart from Lynn McGranger) please can someone tell me which section I should put that in?

Thanks!

:P

Hey guys, I've had this account for a while but never really used it, however I've just watched an ep of H & A and I'm feeling inspired, haha. My names Kristina Leigh, I'm 21 and from England. I'm a third year University student, studying Drama & Theatre. I love travelling and seeing new places, reading lots and watching millions of films. My favourite guys in H&A are Casey & Dex and my favourite ladies are April & Indi :)

Whole lotta love! xxx

Archived