The Newbie Thread

Guest Nicola1981

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm Aare, 16, from Estonia. A small country in North-Europe, like 1,3m people. I like football and I have played since I was 6. I like also basketball, especially steetball. But to be honest, volleyball @beach, mm. I like beach much, like I was 14days a row, addicted.

I've been watching home and away since I was 7 or 8? Atleast I tried, lols. Anyway, I'm very emotional guy (not EMO) - I mean, if there's happening some bad (H & A) I can stop watching it weeks or even months. My favourite characters are Ruby, Jack, Martha, Irene, Geoff, Charlie. We are 1 or 2 years behind AUS series, it's sad, but I can't do nothing about it. Favourite couples Jack & Martha and Ruby & Geoff, OK atm, Geoff is with Nicole. But thanks to matticus01, ilgemzilou, and other - I could watch @youtube very amazing vid's. I registered, because I'm really intresed about H & A and I can read much stuff here. My english isn't that good, but I hope you can understand me enough.

Aare.

Marilyn, Miles and Mr Stewart have all gone to bed, so I've sneaked into the living room to use the computer. Let me introduce myself. My name is Mr Oddly, and I've been the travelling companion of Marilyn Chambers for some time now. It hasn't always been an easy road to take, but she's become a very dear friend of mine. However, I am less than taken with one of my current housemates, who I've been told by Marilyn to call "Mr Stewart" out of respect - he seems intent on destroying my precious wooden body, and so we are currently locked in something of a warfare. It's a tough life sometimes.

I hope to get to know some of you much better in the future, despite what you might have heard from Mr Stewart, I am a vibrant and cultured individual who isn't short of a braincell or two (I think he's just jealous of me, I honestly do).

Hiya guys!

I´m not really a newbie as I was quite active on this board a couple of years back :P

I haven´t been active for some time, but now I´m back :P

Looking forward to chatting with you guys again =)

I could add that I am 19, live in Bergen and I am currently enrolled as a Teacher-student at Bergen University College! =)

Meg

Archived