The Morag Bellingham Appreciation Thread

Guest Natasha

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

When i was younger and Morag was one of the regular charcters she used to annoy me cause to me at that age she seemed like a "horrible" woman, and a meanie.

Now that im kinda older and a little bit wiser i appreciate her character so much more and can see that she kicks ass! Now that i have seen the error of my ways im here to appreciate the one and only Morag Bellingham! She is just brilliant to watch and played by one hell of an actress, that knows what she is doing.

:D

• 10 months later...

Morag is a true legend! She is so feisty and is perhaps in a small minority of characters who have really stayed true to their ways. There have been subtle changes to her character along the way though. She has definately mellowed in recent years. She's come to accept her family more and apart from the odd tiff with Alf, has resolved most of her issues as far as her family is concerned.

One of my favourite Morag scenes of recent years was in 2006 during the LOST storyline. Watching her telling Alf to have faith that the victims of the chopper crash were still alive, was gripping stuff!

Anyone else have any thoughts on the one and only...Judge Bellingham? :P

Morag always has been a fantastic character, but i have to say i do prefer the more mellow side of her character that we have seen in recent times. Although she is still very passionate and fair when it comes to geting justice for someone, she is fiercely protective of those she believes to be in the right and will defend them without question.

• 3 months later...

I love Morag! She is so witty and I love her sharp tongue and some of the things she say or just the way she looks at someone cracks me up!! I loved her as Barbara in Sons and Daughters and even more in H&A! I I'm so glad she is back in it now and wish she'd be added to the credits because I think she is a permanent character now rather than recurring but I haven't even seen the 2008 credits. I'm not sure anyone has yet seeing as they don't always show them so they have more time for the actual scenes but I always enjoy watching the opening credits!!

• 1 month later...

I just love watching Morag who is my favourite character on the show. I am going to name my firstborn after her... :D

I'm with you, limejelly. Sally's leaving wasn't here nor there for me but if Morag left permanently .... :angry:

Archived