The Morag Bellingham Appreciation Thread

Guest Natasha

definately not going to argue with you there!

Written a letter to her, going to send it tomorrow,how long do you think it will take until she replies,if at all?

tanya xxx

I've also written a letter but have not sent it yet. Good luck with it!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as you may guess from my name I am also a huge fan. Along with Alf I think that Morag is the backbone of the show. She is such an amazing character; a strong, single, intelligent woman who we are allowed to glimpse vulnerability in occasionaly. I really hope that she becomes a permanent member of the cast, and that she doesn't stay too long in the city! It's cute how she shares that kind of strong bluster with her brother, when deep down they are both caring people.

Hurrah for Morag!

Oh, and I do rememmber her bad old days when Bobby and Donald were in her life, but I still loved her then. Ha! The other thing that is amazing about her is that I have never known anyone to match their lipstick to their hair when that colour is orange. A style icon!

I also love Morags character...shes really original and I love the scenes between her and Alf, and her and Colleen. I loved it when we saw the sensitive side of her the other week as well when she broke down infront of Alf, it was great seeing that different side!

This is slightly offtopic, but I thought this thread would be the best place to post....

Random I know, but I found out today that Cornelia Frances used to host the Aussie version of The Weakest Link(before it got axed due to bad ratings). It's so obvious that they've gone for an Anne Robinson clone - the pair could've been separated at birth. :P I just found the whole thing kinda amusing...maybe it's just me and my wacky sense of humour. :P

Thats true! sooooo glad she's back monday ^.^;;;

Traceve,lets see who gets a reply off her first~where are you from?

and yes, anne and cornelia do look rather alike...even hough anne robinson is made of plastic now XD. do yo think cornelia has had something done? she looks really good for her age i think!!!

Tanya xxx

Archived