The Morag Bellingham Appreciation Thread

Guest Natasha

Morag...My earliest memory of the old Morag this is what always springs to mind, is when Bobby and her were in the same room together in some house..sorry cant remember who's, she was horrid to Bobby and said something a long the lines of i never wanted you or want to know you.

I love her now she has mellowed in the way of being more understanding towards other people's prediciments and not quite so judgemental.

I'm not saying she can't lash that acid tongue if the need be.

It was great to see a humerous side to her with Martha's nudity run, I forgot about the stripper bit yeh she did lower her glasses to take it in more :lol: .

I would love her to have a more personal storyline, ok she's a guest, but Barry was for a year he had a personal one in rect- respect to his relationship to Kim.

She may loose a lot of cases but the one she done they were leaving basically blame the sciptwriters!

Hope she stay's for a long while yet. :D

Njamos, i love the Avi, your are the weakest llink goodbye, i would die to see Camilia up agaist Anne :o

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morag...My earliest memory of the old Morag this is what always springs to mind, is when Bobby and her were in the same room together in some house..sorry cant remember who's, she was horrid to Bobby and said something a long the lines of i never wanted you or want to know you.

I love her now she has mellowed in the way of being more understanding towards other people's prediciments and not quite so judgemental.

I'm not saying she can't lash that acid tongue if the need be.

It was great to see a humerous side to her with Martha's nudity run, I forgot about the stripper bit yeh she did lower her glasses to take it in more :lol: .

I would love her to have a more personal storyline, ok she's a guest, but Barry was for a year he had a personal one in rect- respect to his relationship to Kim.

She may loose a lot of cases but the one she done they were leaving basically blame the sciptwriters!

Hope she stay's for a long while yet. :D

Njamos, i love the Avi, your are the weakest llink goodbye, i would die to see Camilia up agaist Anne :o

Thanks...she was great in that show.

I know that I had been watching it YEARS before this, but my oldest memory of her is at Dani's court case. (don't know which one..) lol But i'm sure that Alf said something about he knew the judge. It might not have actually been her! lol I didn't really used to like her, but i've started like her recently, because she has shown a more caring, fun, relaxed side. Examples of this is the nudey run, and when she found out about Kims mother, she didn't tell Kim, and i'm sure normally she'd want to win and find the truth and all that, but she wanted to protect Kim from this, and Hyde. So that showed that she did care, and that she knew what was right and what's wrong.

It was also very hypocritical of her!

When she found out Josie had killed someone in self defence (the 1989 secret) she took great pleasure in threatening to go straight to the police despite Josie begging her not to, yet when she found out the same thing from Hyde she was all sympathetic. Poor Josie, she got nothing but bullied from the start :(

I think Morag was at her best in the early years but despite her mellowing (some would say it's a good thing, depends how you look at it), she is definately one of the best characters on the show.

Thank god for The Weakest Link or we'd never have seen Morag again!

But i'm sure that Alf said something about he knew the judge. It might not have actually been her! lol

Yeah, that scene went like this, at Dani's first trial in the Kane "rape" case:

(as Morag enters)

Alf: "Stone the flamin' crows!"

Rhys: "What, do you know her?"

Alf: "Know her, she's my flamin' sister!"

I remember the last time she was on the show before that, way back when Bobby died, the last thing Alf said to her was, "You're no longer a part of this family". Funny how much things have changed, and all for the better, of course!

I remember the last time she was on the show before that, way back when Bobby died, the last thing Alf said to her was, "You're no longer a part of this family". Funny how much things have changed, and all for the better, of course!

I remember that too :D

And then at the Diner she made a nasty comment to Don about Marilyn running away.

*Thinks* If only there was a Tasha apprecition thread. ^_^:P

Don't EVER mention Tasha in my Morag thread! :angry:

Anyway, I remember Dani's trial and Alf said, " Yes, she's my flamin sister" and my first thought was, " Oh no, the bitch is back"

I saw a loving side to her when her brother had that brain tumor. He was seeing Ailsa at the time and Alf asked to Morag ( he thought Morag was Ailsa) and asked if she loved him and Morag replies, " Of course I do Alfred" and she cried! Does anyone remember that episode?

Archived