The Morag Bellingham Appreciation Thread

Guest Natasha

It wasnt just her own skin she was saving,remember? she knew that the only reason Hyde didnt hand himself in about the murder of his wife,(and the reason behind why he "killed" Josh West) was to save Kim. And Morag made sure that he wouldnt be charged. I thought that was sweet!

And poor Irene, i nearly cried as much as i did when Morag broke down!

And indeed, her acting was spot on!!!

I noticed on monday (very very trivial, but i noticed) that when she was drinking the scotch, she actually winced, like you do when you are drinking the stuff. I havent seen anybody do that for a long time.. i thought that was amazing!!!

anyway, long live Queen Morag!

<3

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s a truly passionate actor with the very best working ethics. You put yourself totally and completely into the character, you become that character during your every scene and focus – she does all of the above, as do some of the others. Unfortunately, I hate to bring it up all the time, but the younger cast really should take a leaf out of the older cast members book and stop thinking about how ‘hot’ they look in what shot or not.

• 1 month later...

Noticed there wasn't one & inspired by what I wrote in the UK eps discussion (reposted below) I decided to start one. A very good actress of long standing and many roles in my opinion.

"Morag. Has she ever been given a current romance?

(I mean getting together with Don & having Bobby was back-story for the whole show & that was near as hang it two decades ago!) Might be a way to give Cornelia Frances the storyline people have been craving.

A secret toyboy in the city to explain all the flitting to and fro, perhaps? :P"

BTW what do we know about MR Bellingham?

Archived