Dwarfs in Summer Bay

Guest ste

:lol: We seem to be lacking a few things.

Hi, can you explain what you meant by' we seem to be lacking a few things'. As you are not very clear on this comment.

Lacking a few things in H&A, like gay characters, dwarfs, ethnic minorites. H&A is very mainstream.

Thanks for clearing that up, as i thought you meant something else,

No worries. I wasn't getting at you if that's what you were thinking....or anyone else. :D

It's ok, no worries, no problem.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be good, though the censors and all that wouldn't be too pleased, is if one of the characters took drugs and started having a psychedelic dream.

I honestly thought that's how Zoe was going to "return." I was really hoping that Kim would hallucinate with his drugs and see her, and maybe do something crazy because of it. And THEN she could come back for real. It would have been so perfect too. Zoe telling him that he deserved to be in all this pain over Noah - because he hurt her by sleeping with Hayley in the first place - it was all karma!

Damn writers let another opportunity go begging...

Why the Space Oddity lyrics? This thread is getting stranger and stranger! :lol:

And as for Sophie, Max and Bobby being short, they can hardly be classed as dwarves! They were perfectly proportioned, dwarves have different proportions to the rest of us, they aren't just smaller people. Dwarves usually have similar waist measurements and stuff to taller people, only they are short. Their bodies are longer in proportion to their limbs too, so they have regular sized heads and bodies, but shorter arms and legs. At least I think that's about right. Hope I didn't offend anyone who might be a dwarf :huh:

Archived