Dwarfs in Summer Bay

Guest ste

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren't any dwarves in H&A, but then again, it's hardly the most diverse show on the planet now is it? I mean, there are no actors in the show who aren't caucasion, there are no gay characters, no goths, no pagans, no non-Christians... the nearest they have to diversity is Leah, and even she was born in Australia! :lol:

There aren't any dwarves in H&A, but then again, it's hardly the most diverse show on the planet now is it? I mean, there are no actors in the show who aren't caucasion, there are no gay characters, no goths, no pagans, no non-Christians... the nearest they have to diversity is Leah, and even she was born in Australia! :lol:

Yes but there HAVE BEEN all of these characters at one point of another. There's *never* been a dwarf.

I see we've got no women with logs or people that talk backwards either.

I think Home and Away should do prophetic dreams sometimes, clever little sequences that give little clues about what's coming up, but don't actually make sense until *after* it's happened.

Flynn's dream doesn't count. A big grave stone with his name on it is hardly subtle or clever. They should do Buffy or Twin Peaks style dreams. Not all the time, just very occasionally.

I liked the dream Blake had the night before Meg died. But again, it wasn't exactly subtle.

Archived