Dwarfs in Summer Bay

Guest ste

Actually, you just reminded me of how Matilda and Henry used to call Max the 'poison dwarf'. Does anyone else think that certain minorities might have found this offensive? (I'm talking about members of the food service industry whose patrons may have contracted salmonella, just to be clear to everyone.)

Would these members of the food service industry have been vertically challenged? If so then I think they would have been mortally offended.

That was kind of my point. But last time I looked at this thread it had a somewhat satirical tone, and now it's... degenerated into a pile of pants.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, you just reminded me of how Matilda and Henry used to call Max the 'poison dwarf'. Does anyone else think that certain minorities might have found this offensive? (I'm talking about members of the food service industry whose patrons may have contracted salmonella, just to be clear to everyone.)

Would these members of the food service industry have been vertically challenged? If so then I think they would have been mortally offended.

That was kind of my point. But last time I looked at this thread it had a somewhat satirical tone, and now it's... degenerated into a pile of pants.

Yeah...satire is wasted on some people.... :P:rolleyes:

This probably doesn't mean anything to anyone, but when Ric killed his dad, he went to the Hunter house and when he was there, he had some kind of a fit. Seeing as how it's never happened since, I guess it's not a disability, but I was just wondering, what did that mean exactly? Can non-ill people have fits just out of nowhere? Or do we think it was injury related (he'd just been badly beaten). I was just thinking about it and didn't know what it meant...Anyone?

Archived