Dwarfs in Summer Bay

Guest ste

Intense thread, guys. :lol:

Actually, you just reminded me of how Matilda and Henry used to call Max the 'poison dwarf'. Does anyone else think that certain minorities might have found this offensive? (I'm talking about members of the food service industry whose patrons may have contracted salmonella, just to be clear to everyone.)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intense thread, guys. :lol:

Actually, you just reminded me of how Matilda and Henry used to call Max the 'poison dwarf'. Does anyone else think that certain minorities might have found this offensive? (I'm talking about members of the food service industry whose patrons may have contracted salmonella, just to be clear to everyone.)

Would these members of the food service industry have been vertically challenged? If so then I think they would have been mortally offended.

They have had them, but in the minorities, because, well that's what they are.

Pippa's brother was in a wheelchair, Luke's brother was mentally handicapped, Sebastian, played by an Elmaloglou in 1997 was disabled.

Charlotte's father hailed from Vietnam, Leah's family emigrated from Cyprus. Stephanie was a Somalian refugee.

Go down to a beach town today, and you probably won't be swamped by wheelchairs, blacks and those of ethnic minorities, you'll probably find that it's a reasonably affluent white community.

I think you could class Amanda as sort of Albino (how do you spell it?) becuase she's really blonde and has really blue eyes.

Hey, what about animals!? lol There's no pets that i can think of on H&A but no one thinks of them! lol

Ryan had a pet cokroach the other day, but Amanda put it in Coleen's sandwich!

I think you could class Amanda as sort of Albino (how do you spell it?) becuase she's really blonde and has really blue eyes.

Hey, what about animals!? lol There's no pets that i can think of on H&A but no one thinks of them! lol

Ryan had a pet cokroach the other day, but Amanda put it in Coleen's sandwich!

Man that woman is a bad mother.....killing the poor kid's pet now! :lol:

Archived