All Saints

*dW*

I can't spell it either... but... "sifilus" :P? His wife came in with a bloody lip because he'd lashed out at her and hit her, and it turned out that he had caught... the disease in question... when he was in Vietnam, which was now affecting his brain. He only had sex the one time over there because he was drunk and he didn't want to die a virgin :(. When he got home, he thought it had gone away, and he married his wife without telling her... and he was so ashamed and so scarred that he'd leave her that he didn't want to tell her that he had it now... It was all rather sad, really. The ads made out like he was just being selfish, but in reality he was just terrified of losing her. And selfish as well, I guess :P

Does anyone have any information on these episodes?:

"A Little Knowledge" and "Child's Play" - both in season Four, 2001.

I was looking all night and found one of those brief teaser summaries for them, but obviously that didn't have much information. Also, I can't find them now to say what episodes I'm talking about :(. Jason Smith is credited for both of them, but I'm not sure if he was actually in "A Little Knowedge," because it seems odd to have the same actor play two different characters in the same season. It might have been someone else.

I hardly post on bttb anymore, this is my first time online in aweek, but I only always ever [make sense? :P] check this thread

A Little Knowledge (aka: Empty Nest)

Episode 153

August 07, 2001

Mitch and Rose’s relationship reaches a crisis when Mitch no longer responds to his wife’s manipulations. Connor’s future at Ward 17 is in question and he has to make the decision of a lifetime. Will he leave Ward 17 and his HIV positive mother to further his career in London? Ben and Bron discover a little more about each other and Ben finally puts his past behind him. Scott works hard to impress Rebecca, the attractive ambo temporarily replacing Ben. But it seems he can do nothing right.

Guest Starring Joy Smithers as Rose Stevens, Conrad Coleby as Scott Zinenko, Brett Climo as Malcolm Pussle, Natasha Beaumont as Rebecca Green, John Clayton as Clive Cooper, Monette Lee as Debbie Healy, Dien Thanh as Toan Pham, Elena Pellone as Karen Spring, Natasha and Monique Ball as Lucy Stevens, Rodney Dobson as David Novak, Jason Smith as Troy Novak, Lucas Newland as Paul, Hal Spiegel as Gordon Slade

Child’s Play

Episode 164

October 23, 2001

Rose leaves baby Lucy at home alone and is later found playing on a swing in a park at midnight in the pouring rain. After a frightening night of Rose’s behaviour, a confused and extremely worried Mitch turns to marriage counselling. The strain is showing, particularly in Mitch’s unusually gruff treatment of patients. Bron is stalked and then trapped by the nurse-rapist in the hospital boiler room. With no way out, she knows she must fight for her life. Ben finds the tragic results of a three year old boy who was left alone while his mum played the poker machines. Shaken by a distressing day at work, Ben is late in picking up Bron, only to find her missing. Luke and Terri are confronted with the horrifically cruel results of a school initiation.

Guest Starring Brett Climo as Malcolm Pussle, Joy Smithers as Rose Stevens, Josh Quong Tart as Matt Horner, Michelle Boyle as Ella, Alex Jones as Lyle Slater, Luciano Martucci as Dominic Turner, Ivar Kants as Dr Richard Bird, Jason Smith as Cameron Moyes, Tim Mckenzie as Russell Moyes, Susan Lyons as Natalie Moyes, Melina Clark as Koula Lock, Phillip Holder as Dr Dan Price, Andrew Crowley as Trevor Lock, Sean Kennedy as Sebastion Lowe, Natasha and Monique Ball as Lucy, Lucy Miller as Miranda, Simon Pryce as Ambo Brad, Renaud Jadin as Cop, Joel Illacqua as Billy

The other guy made bold above is the guy who played Barry in haa

Hope it helps...abit

Umm, in the first ep he's dead...You can't even tell who the actor is...Just watched the second one.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unless he's had a total face reconstruction it's a different Jason Smith.

This guy had blonde hair,was heavier then Jason and had a much fairer complexion.

Edited by ~Lynd~