All Saints

*dW*

• 2 weeks later...

The new doctor (sorry, didn't catch his name :P) is gonna get such a beating if he implies that Jack is gay... It looks like that's what he was thinking, and I imagine Jack might be particularly sensitive if someone were to bring it up... So sensitive that he might just knock them on their ass... Should be entertaining to watch.

On the other hand, I'm worried that Jack's going to start sleeping around to "prove" that that guy doesn't own him... wich probably won't help anything... Poor Jacky. He's so hurt and confused :(

Bart was fun. I love that he's such a little guy, but he commands such attention and respect. It's awesome to watch, really. I hope he doesn't leave the hospital, because I'll miss him terribly :(

I feel like Dan should have been on Bart's side though. The confirmation of his own illness is still pretty fresh and raw, I would think it'd be a little more personal to him if a patient was being kept in the dark about their own health. But then, I suppose if they were on the same side, we wouldn't have had such a dramatic showdown about Erica (if that is her name...). Guess you can't have everything.

Edited by emmasi