All Saints

*dW*

I liked it when someone said it was good to have another man around, and Dan said "What am I, chopped liver??"

That was hilarous :lol:

And yeah. I'm annoyed at the credits. Why cant they just bring the old ones back?

On a comptley different topic, anyone know the address where I can send stalker fan mail to Tammy Macintosh and Alexandra Davies?

I liked it when someone said it was good to have another man around, and Dan said "What am I, chopped liver??"

That was hilarous :lol:

And yeah. I'm annoyed at the credits. Why cant they just bring the old ones back?

On a comptley different topic, anyone know the address where I can send stalker fan mail to Tammy Macintosh and Alexandra Davies?

Hey Rosey, the address for sending stalker mail to All Saints cast members is..

Actor/Actress's name

All Saints

C/O Channel Seven Sydney

PO Box 777

PYRMONT NSW 2009

*sniffle* *sniffle*

I know I've been told not to believe Wikipedia, but I'm not sure what I belive now sometimes it is right. Well heres what I read

Departures:

Mark Priestley - Dan Goldman - Departs October 2007

John Howard - Dr. Frank Campion - Departs March/April 2008

^ Damn right they are.

No comments on last weeks? Why am I always the one to bring back a dead topic...and for that...I cant even remember what happened last week. :blink:

Oh thats right. I;m kinda glad that Cate/Mikes relationship is over. As much as I loved them together - theres a bloody big age difference.

Cate was soooooo sweet to that girl who lost her diving [i think] partner. :( I <3 Cate.

Was reaidng a interview in TV WEEK with Virginia [Gabby] and it said they have been recently filming on a Saturday because of some biggggg storyylines coming up. Hmmmm

I think Cate overeacted. I mean, if she couldn't deal with the fact that he had a son, that's one thing, but she seemed to be judging him for something he did 20 years ago when he was a drug addict... Was she abandoned by her own father or something? Because it seemed a little extreme.

Bart DOES get hotter every week. Damn him! I wasn't supposed to be getting this attatched to All Saints people. Watching people leave H&A is hard enough... now I have to worry about Bart and Dan as well >.<

He's being really sweet to his cancer patient. I just hope that he doesn't fall in love with her out of guilt, but I suppose that can't be helped if it happens. He seems to take his job pretty seriously though, so I don't think he'd go too far with her. I don't think...

I missed the beginning of last week, but All Saints don’t have a credit sequence anymore? Or are you talking about how they come flying in from different angles over the action?

They should just bring back the credits and theme tune, that was one of the best on TV, it was a bit long for the standard today :rolleyes: but they can shorten it. I just find it a bit unprofessional when the show just comes on without any sort of title sequence whatsoever.

I’m just as hooked on the day-time repeats, loved the show back then…it was Bevan Lee ironically to I think.