All Saints

*dW*

First episode: A woman didn't want to have surgery because the last time she did, she woke up and felt everything... but Bart managed to convince her to do it anyway.

Dan developed a mild fear of needles and open wounds...

Some guy with a disease wanted to take a photo but he hurt himself and ended up in hospital. Dan asked him if it was worth it, and the guy said yes, because he wasn't going to let his disease run his life...

Then Dan got his tests results back, which were positive.

Second episode: Two old men were fighting over 8 inches of land. One hit the other over the back of the head with a shovel, so then that guy set his Jack Russle onto the other one... Turns out they were brothers and the real dispute was over some old war medals, and after one of them had a siezure over it in the hospital, the other one gave him the medals...

Then there was a woman trapped in a man's body, taking hormones to prepare for a sex change, but it was possibly making her blood clott, and her wife was pregnant... and the wife didn't want to be married to a woman because she's not a lesbian, so the transgender individual decided not to have the surgery so he/she could stay with the baby... but the wife got wise to it and told ... her... not to do that because she'd only be unhappy... At least I think that's how that turned out... :huh:

Meanwhile Dan, who was dressed suspiciously like Robbie in a yellow t-shirt with a dark blue hooded jacket zipped halfway up it... pashed on with the It-Takes-Two nurse, and it was totally hot.

I hope that helped Lynd, though Ican't imagine that it would :P

Well the double episode was interesting. I laughed at the brothers fighting :lol:

When that women/man [:blink:] came on, Mum was like..THATS A MAN! NOT A WOMEN! :P

Cate wassnt in it much :(

At least Zoe and Charlotte are okay now... :)

Uhh promo? I cant even remember...

Lmao. Yeah. The ending was...interesting?

What happened in the first 10 minutes? Australian Girls Choir practice ran over time so I didnt make it home, and when I did, that girl that Cate was taking care of died.

Pretty good for a 400th episode.

Edited by ~Rosey~

Basically it was just them arriving at the scene of the dragracing thing - the car veered off into the spectators. I think that was it... I don't really pay attention to these things. I was just waiting on Dan and Girl to get it on :P