All Saints

*dW*

Yeah :( I know.

I got so fustrated.

I found out it was out about 3 weeks ago and it was due out on monday, but the stores I went to didnt sell it, so I gotta wait another 1 or 2 weeks for the order <_<

Also - off topic, did anyone watch It Takes Two tonight? Jolene [Erica] was great! :D

Sorry, this is kind of off-topic but I don't know where else to post it. I also don't know if any Irish fans read this thread!

Does anyone know if or when All Saints is going to be shown again in Ireland? The last episode shown was where Bart got shot and that was months ago at this stage. Sorry if it has already been mentioned but I don't want to look through the thread as there's bound to be spoilers in it!! :rolleyes:

Season 10 of All Saints starts next Friday, July 20th, here in Ireland and i personally can't wait. It's taken ages for them to get round to showing it this year.

From the TV WEEK Discussion Board:

Charlotte is going to be in for a rough few months emotionally when she must say goodbye to yet another loved one and it could prove too much for her.

Mike turns on the charm and gets his way romantically but when he decides its too much too soon someone gets hurt.

It is a mixed blessing for Frank when his daughter returns from overseas. However his ex, Alison, is overjoyed to learn that he and Eve have parted ways and can't help rubbing it in. She makes her presence felt in no uncertain terms and Frank is left puzzled as to her motivations.

TV WEEK UPDATE:

Charlotte tells Frank shes resigning becuase of another aruguemnt with Zoe

:(

Erica kisses Dan, the real reason she turned down Bart is cuz she likes Dan

Yikes

Also...next Tuesday = Double episode! :D Thats the 24th July