All Saints

*dW*

I think I'm officially in love with Dan. I suspected as much after about the 50th time I mentioned him (or Mark Priestly) this week. But now... well... I had an urge to rip that roid-rage guy's spine out when he threatened Dan... so it must be love... :unsure:

My lust for Jack is coming along nicely too. He's not my type to look at (he's attractive enough, but not MY type...), but personality wise... he interests me. And the looks are starting to follow. Hmm... Sucks that he's quitting. And I also feel sorry for Bart. Maybe they should both quit and start their own hospital... with blackjack... and hookers... In fact, forget the hospital and the blackjack... Ahh screw the whole thing.*

*(Futurama reference - if you don't get it, don't worry.)

Wow - where has this thread been all my life? I love All Saints and watch it religiously and even tape it in case I miss something when one of hte kids wake up! :)

My friend tells me she used to play Hannah on Neighbours. Just a little trivia
Yeah she did and that is why I found it so hard to watch her all grown up and shagging Jack.

I love Crankie Frankie. He is just hte best, but I miss Sean - he was the BEST eye candy on the TV of a Teusday night. (Can't wait for Prison Break!! :) :) :) )

Is it just me, or did Cate steal that top off mike, that she was wearing at the end of the episode. I mean...we ALWAYS see Mike wearing it...why suddenly now Cate?

Here...pic...credit official site :)

590http3A2F2Ff3yahoofscom2Fymg2Fall.jpg3FymXROE.jpg

I'm still iffy on their names... that guy is Mike, right...? If so, then yeah, she probably did steal it. Them being luverrrs and all :wub:

What do you reckon the age difference is between those two? I only bring it up because he looks a lot older than her, and usually that might creep me out, but in this case, the two of them are just so... awww! :wub: (I believe that is the technical term). I suppose it's because he's never acted like an old man... He's hip and hot and spunky... Last week I think it was, they were running a promo that said "TV's hottest doctor..." and it had Cate, and I was thinking "Pff, she's not so hot." But then it cut to Mike, who they were actually talking about, and I thought "Ohhh... well, yeah. He's pretty darn hot." lol. He's like Paul Robinson, it's all about the attitude.

• 3 weeks later...

...DEAD THREAD! :o

*steals All Saints machine and brings back to life*

Much better :)

I liked the other nights episode. I only just wtached it cuz I've been away and Mum had to tape it.

Poor kid thats Mikes son :(

And I hope Cate/Mike dont break up :(

I was going to post in hear the other night, but I got distracted apparently...

I swear Bart gets prettier every week. Even when he's choking on chemical fumes and vomiting, lol... mmmaybe not quite so pretty then :P. But the rest of the time :)

It was nice of Mike to take a pay cut so that Bart could stay in the ED. Really classy. I liked it when someone said it was good to have another man around, and Dan said "What am I, chopped liver??" hehe :D

On a technical note, did anyone else get a headache from the opening credits, the way they zoomed in from opposite sides of the screen? I felt like I could have had a seizure off them, if I was prone to that sort of thing. That, and the way that the feed seemed to get scrambled towards the end. The scenes kept jumping with little flashes of other scenes and it was really irritating. Whatever caused that, I hope they've got it sorted by next week. As well as the credits. I really don't want to deal with that again.