Family Guy

Guest Dean

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full family guy tv show is mine favorite . this is only for children's but all people watch it . it is amazing have not watch all episodes but how episodes i watched i like those episodes and i wanna to watch another episodes .

I guess you have to be a fan of Star Wars - I didn't care much for Blue Harvest, because it lost the Family Guy feel - the humor was more suited for the 'Futurama' viewing audience

I think it's best if you're like me - not a fan of Star Wars, because you'd probably be insulted by it if you were, but you've seen it more than once and know enough to get the references. I suppose it did have a Futurama vibe to it, but those guys are all Trekkies :wink:

I think it's best if you're like me - not a fan of Star Wars, because you'd probably be insulted by it if you were, but you've seen it more than once and know enough to get the references. I suppose it did have a Futurama vibe to it, but those guys are all Trekkies :wink:

I disagree: I am a pretty obsessive Star Wars fan, albeit not as bad as I was in Year 7, and I loved it, especially all the jokes about minor holes in the story, like the reason why the stormtroopers conveniently don't shoot down the escape pod at the start.

I didn't see much of a Futurama vibe to it, but I would love to see them do one: Fry as Luke, Bender as 3PO, Zapp as Han Solo...

Is it sure that they do very much that every episodes.by the way it may be but i wanna your surety...coz i watch family guy sometimes and don't know much about it..that's why i am trying to watch it ..but first of all 4th season coz my friends told me that 4th season was pretty cool !!

• 7 months later...

Archived