Family Guy

Guest Dean

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that i prefer All American Dad to family guy, made by the same person I think. I just love the way All American Dad pushes the boundries with everything!

xxx

I think you mean American Dad. Anyways, when I have the spare money I'm going to grab the movie. Here's the cover. B000A3DFV8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Actually, I'd prefer Family Guy! And apparently I am not alone, I have been to a few american forums where they were going on about how bad American Dad is compared to Family Guy. And I only found out about that Stewie movie the other day, someone who has seen it has to tell me if it is good, so then I may actually consider buying it. :)

I have to say that i prefer All American Dad to family guy, made by the same person I think. I just love the way All American Dad pushes the boundries with everything!

xxx

I think you mean American Dad. Anyways, when I have the spare money I'm going to grab the movie. Here's the cover. B000A3DFV8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Ive got to buy this!!!! How many seasons of Family Guy is there? And have you ever noticed they always have season 3 on sale not the other recent seasons! Got season 3 for £10 in York. Bargain! Might have to shop on Ebay. See if I can get a better price for the other seasons.

Archived