Turn of the Tables!

Guest James Martin

Is it just me, or was there tons of stuff in tonight's episode that wasn't in the original Australian version posted on here?

It seemed like most of the Ric and Cassie stuff was actually added in by Five!

The episode ran to time and there didn't seem to be anything taken out, especially as I expected it to be heavily scissored.

Very strange... is there this much "unused" material usually?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm will have to re-watch tomorrow....

How could they 'add' things to make it look as if it was meant to be in that episode?

The Joey thing :rolleyes: I'd just explained to my mum who Jesse was, what he had done and what he was going to do that episode. Then the man says 'Joey....., my mum asked who Joey was, what he had done etc Felt like banging my head against the wall! :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or was there tons of stuff in tonight's episode that wasn't in the original Australian version posted on here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right, the ep that was posted here did contain less Ric & Cassie than the one Five aired. No, they didn't add any deleted footage that Seven didn't show.

When Valk uploaded it, he mentioned that he cut out a couple of Ric & Ccassie scenes 'cause they were too nauseous. There may have been another reason to, but I forget.

And I never thought for a second that Five would cut anything, as there wasn't anything to cut.

When Valk uploaded it, he mentioned that he cut out a couple of Ric & Ccassie scenes 'cause they were too nauseous. There may have been another reason to, but I forget.

Aaah yes, I remember now!

Mr Snippy has been unmasked...

GET HIM!

(Note for Aussies: Tonight's UK ep was 4006, where Jesse turned himself in)

Archived