Turn of the Tables!

Guest James Martin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it...

Yes, you're right - Valk's cap runs to 16:07, whereas the average eppy is about 20 minutes long (minus credits and recap).

As to "cutting-out", this was infact a PG episode. Originally I assumed it was with Jesse's drinking then spitting out scene (I originally thought he vomited the Burbon up) but clearly it's more about Ric and Cassie doing the buisness - most of which was cut from the "online" Aussie edition.

I didn't think it was nauseous, I thought it was sweet!

Note for Aussies: Tonight's UK ep was 4006, where Jesse turned himself in

What happened with Ric and Cassie?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cassie decided it's time for Ric and her to, ahem, you know, hop on the good foot and do the bad thing! So she got rid of Sally and Flynn and cooked dinner. But it's not just dinner of course. ;)

In the "Key dates for UK" thread in this forum, it says that jesse contemplates suicide(but decides to turn himself in instead0-so i presumed that was why the ep was PG rated. It makes more sense that it was PG due to ric/cassie. Did i miss the suicide contemplation,or was it not in the episode.

Thanks, Tess

Archived