Past, Present and Future

Kellicopter

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter

Liked the idea of Raffy writing her story from Buddy's point of view.

All the Morgan's having a sleepover but Raffy and Brody.

Loving the Ash and Tori scene's

Update again soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooft it's been a while sorry guys. I've just started another job so time is getting away from me a bit! I now work in a fancy hotel for a couple of hours in the evenings as well as the 8-6 I do with the family. Don't have much free time, but when I do I'm sleeping! :lol:

Did manage to get this though :wub: Genuinely so so lovely. Such a good guy. I asked if he'd record a quick message to say happy birthday to my mum and he took my phone and recorded himself singing to her. He's such a sweetheart, and he totally made my mum's birthday. 

21317461_10155759828303593_8231294469641

Anyway, enough about me....This isn't a blog, you don't come here for my life updates :lol:

Chapter 16

Some time soon Mason and Ziggy's secret wasn't going to be a secret any more. They sat together in the coffee shop on the university campus and discussed how to tell people. Brody was who Mason was most concerned about, he was sure that despite him and Ziggy being in the past, it was going to be an issue. He didn't want him to find out from somebody else, because he knew that was going to have the worst possible outcome, just slightly worse than if he was to find them together.
They'd had a close call this morning, when they were almost outed by Coco. Luckily she jumped in the shower and gave him enough time to escape before Ben and Maggie got up. Maybe Coco finding out wouldn't have been the worst outcome though, he thought to himself.
“I'm wondering if we're just oblivious to people already knowing?” Ziggy wondered if they'd been as secretive as they could be. They were pretty open at university, and they didn't go far down the beach to hang out.
“No, surely somebody would have said something if they knew?” Mason suggested, although Ziggy did have a point.
“Not necessarily, not if it's none of their business.” Ziggy said.
“Aw. You're so cute.” Ziggy was confused by Mason's reply. “But this is a small town. Everything is everyone's business.” He laughed at her, before pulling her in to kiss her nose.
“I think I just need to talk to Brody. And rip it off like a band aid.” He told her. “But maybe it wouldn't hurt if you were close by, you know. For moral support.” He suggested.
“Sure. I'm sure we could work something out.” Ziggy smiled at him. She knew once Brody knew, it would be time to tell her family, and that wasn't going to be easy either. They knew she'd had a terrible taste in boys since her post-pubescent teenage years. But Mason was different in her eyes, although all of them were at the start. She needed her mum and dad to accept this for what it was, her first “grown up” relationship. She was just unsure how she would prove this to them.... Especially since they'd been keeping it a secret for so long.

“Once you've told Brody, I'll invite you over for dinner at mine.” Ziggy told him. In her head, she was picturing a family meal, in which she would slip into conversation that she was going to invite her boyfriend. That would work surely. If she informed them that Mason was already her “boyfriend” then they just had to get used to it.
“Well, they can't deny you a future with a doctor can they?” He laughed at himself and his massive ego. Even he saw himself a step up from her previous boyfriends she'd told him about. Ziggy looked at Mason lovingly and took what he just said into consideration. Of course her parents would approve. He was going to be a doctor.

An alarm went off on Ziggy's phone. It was time for her next lecture. She picked up her things, kissed Mason on the lips and took off. Mason took the last mouthful of his coffee and started to pack up his things too. Although he didn't have a lecture at this time, he thought he'd head to the library and get ahead of some reading.
As he walked towards the building the library was in, he crossed paths with Olivia. They were still pretty friendly, despite their dodgy past. But since smoothing things over with Hunter, he had no reason to hold a grudge with Olivia either.
“Fancy seeing you here.” Olivia joked. They both stopped in their tracks ready for a conversation.
Mason laughed. “I'm on my way to the library.” He told her.
“Oh me too!” Olivia said with a little too much enthusiasm. Mason looked confused, as she was walking in the wrong direction for the library.
“Is there another library I don't know about?” Mason laughed, but still with confusion in his eyes. Olivia sensed it and explained her need for a coffee before sitting down to study. To put off studying for another five minutes, Mason changed his direction and followed Olivia back to the coffee shop he'd just come from. They figured if they could keep each other company in this study session, they might have more luck actually getting work done. Mason found having someone else near him doing work actually motivated him to do more of his own.

Great chapter

hopefully Mason and Ziggy revealing to their families they are dating goes smoothly.

how nice of George to wish your mum a happy birthday and in a recording too! :) 

Update again soon :)

Mason has a point about the doctor thing (even if it is a little big headed). The Astonis are likely to be a lot more welcoming of Mason than they would be of Brody with his whole druggie past.., And speaking of the bearded one, I doubt that he's going to take it that well. Mason's probably right about the bandaid approach though. The longer they hide it, the worse it's going to be! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Ok so it isn't Ziggy that's Brody's after then ooooooooook in that case I will let him off.. Sounds like it might be one of these mystery women going around town that he likes? :wink:

Am I sensing trouble in pardise for Ziggy and Mason though will Ziggy become jelaous of Olivia?

I do like your photos you seem to have picked a small emoji person up along your way :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

While I have wifi, here's something for you. Thankyou all for your lovely comments and I'm sorry for being so rubbish lately. I'm now working 2 jobs and finding it hard to update and write. 

Chapter 17

Justin drove towards the pier after clocking out of the garage for lunch. He left with the promise of bringing Ash and VJ back something to eat on his return.

As he pulled into the parking space, he could see Alf and Scarlett on a boat sorting and organising things he knew nothing about. He got out the car and walked towards them with his friendliest of smiles.

“Afternoon Alf.” Justin said as he approached the boat. Alf looked at him, knowing it wasn't him Justin was there to see. He smiled at him and gestured to Scarlett.

“Suppose you better take your lunch break,” Alf said taking what she had in her hands off of her. “You kids be good.” He told them with a shake of his head. He laughed to himself because he knew they were going to be too good. If there was anyone in the bay who wanted those two together, it was Alf. He was the only other person in the bay that was in the know of what Scarlett had been through before her arrival to the bay. He was going to make sure they ended up together, if it was the last thing he did before he croaked it.

Justin and Scarlett headed up towards the diner. Justin being the gentleman and opening the door for Scarlett to walk through. Greeted by Irene on their arrival, they both ordered a hot drink and slice of cake to share. Only best friends could do that. Justin pulled out a chair for Scarlett to place her bum in and then took his own seat opposite her.

“How's the hangover now?” Scarlett approached the subject with caution, as she could see he looked better, but was unaware if he was willing to talk about it yet.

Justin looked at her with an evil eye and laughed. “I could have killed you this morning for letting me drink so much!” He told her. They caught each others eyes and laughed. At least it was a laughing matter now. “If you didn't look so sheepishly cute handing me that coffee, you would have been done for.” Justin tried to laugh but felt a pang of regret the second the word cute came out of his mouth. Quick, he needed to change the subject.

Irene came to their table bearing a pot of tea for Scarlett and a large coffee for Justin, as well as a big slice of chocolate mud cake for them to share. They both took a fork and began to dig in.

Just as they were finishing up their cake, a face came into the diner. A face he recognised. She was wearing a long purple skirt with a flowery top. Her hair in a high ponytail and still as flawlessly beautiful as she was before. It was the girl from the garage earlier in the week.

“Hey,” she walked up to the table as if greeting her friends after giving Irene her order. Scarlett looked at her and back at him. Louisa stood there, awkwardly waiting for a reply. Justin was trying his hardest to remember her name, but his mind just drew a blank.

“Hello...” He didn't want to sound rude, but he also didn't want her to know he'd forgotten her name.

A few seconds passed...“Hi, I'm Scarlett.” Scarlett stood up to shake the strangers hand and break the silence. She could see that Justin looked severely uncomfortable but she wasn't sure why. Had something happened with this woman? Was their friendship so great that he couldn't tell her if he'd met someone? All these things were going through her mind, and she started to feel a bit hurt and upset. “Do you want to join us?” Scarlett motioned for the stranger to sit at the table with them.

“Thanks,” Louisa said pulling out the chair in front of her. “I'm Lou.” She told Scarlett. Justin still sat looking like a rabbit in headlights, unsure of what was going on in front of him.

“How do you two know each other?” Scarlett went straight in for the kill. She didn't seem to be getting a response out of Justin, and she wasn't afraid. She didn't want to be, but she felt jealous.

“Oh we don't, really.” Louisa quickly responded. A flicker of relief crossed Scarlett's face, she was hoping neither of them noticed. “Justin, that's right isn't it?” She looked at him waiting for some kind of indication that he'd acknowledged she was still there. “I had a problem with my car a few days ago, and he fixed it.” Louisa told Scarlett. She realised Justin was looking uncomfortable and wished for her name to be called for her coffee so she could leave without seeming rude.

After a really long drawn out 2 minutes and 45 seconds of silence and small talk, Irene called Lousia's name. She took that as her cue to leave, saying goodbye to Scarlett and Justin as she walked away.

“What on earth was that?” Scarlett asked Justin with great interest in her friends sudden change in personality, nothing like she'd ever seen before.

Archived