If Pippa had stayed?

j.laur5

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Pippa was still around to foster trouble teen Gypsy as I remember them sharing screens  in 2000 in Pippa return.  Pippa seemed to really understand Gyspy and give her the love she needed. Of course I understand Debra had to leave because her elderly mum was living in Melbourne and she wanted to be with her in her mother's final years.

But it's sad how one child that needed Pippa's love most never got her care.

Because I think if Pippa had stayed Tom and Gyspy would have been sent to live with their Uncle Travis as  Natalie and Joel would be killed off screen. Later Travis decided they would be better off in Pippa's care. Similarly Donald decided Sam was better off in Pippa's care.

Then Pippa would be paired up with single father Rhys Sutherland and his three daughters and then fostered Hunters and all other teens that come thought Summer Bay House over last decade.

• 7 months later...

They probably would have married Pippa off again within a year had she stayed.

Irene has remained single for the majority of the time (with the exceptions of Barry and Ken, who were 4+ years apart!) so I'm sure they could have done that with Pippa and still had a hoard of foster children come and go. 

1 minute ago, adam436 said:

They probably would have married Pippa off again within a year had she stayed.

Irene has remained single for the majority of the time (with the exceptions of Barry and Ken, who were 4+ years apart!) so I'm sure they could have done that with Pippa and still had a hoard of foster children come and go. 

Probably with Rhys Sutherland. 

1 hour ago, Spinach said:

Wouldn't she have married Joel first?

I don't think Joel and Natalie would ever have been brought in.

I think Tom and Gypsy would have been brought in to live with their Uncle Travis after their parents were killed, with Travis later deciding they'd be better off living with Pippa.

Archived