What storyline or new characters would you like to see?

Direction of the show  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I ticked "same sex couple" even though I don't think they'd do it right, but hey, we can dream. What I've really been thinking about lately is Dan Baker, and how we never SAW him die, and how Leah deserves so much better than what she's getting lately. And if by some ironic twist he happens to wander in with amnesia and same-sex tendencies (amnesia can do that, who says it can't!?) so much the better :) (although I don't know how that would help Leah... maybe they could be best friends instead??) OOh he can bring Anthony Callea with him. That's just the kind of gimmicky thing Seven LOVES doing! Except last time I checked, I think channel 9 owned them both. Hmm... someone should look into that...

I think that the show would definitely benefit from some older characters too. But they have to be GOOD characters. Not just... well, the 30 something set that's moping around in love-triangle land... Yeah, I ticked "less love triangles" too.

I did not tick "stalker" but if Corey came back for another go at revenge it would certainly give Irene something to do. I think he died in jail or something, but again, I don't remember seeing it on screen therefore it may not have happened!!

Of course in my wildest most desperate and literally been having recurring dreams about it for years fantasies, I'd want Robbie back. I don't care if he'd be on his own. I don't care if he'd have to have split up with Tash, or abandon his child (I'd prefer if the kid came with so he had something to do, but that would probably imply Tash was dead and I don't think I'm okay with that). I don't even care that he'd never see Kim again (because THAT'S not going to happen, and I'd scratch the eyes out of anyone who suggested a recast... UNLESS it was for magical gay reasons... MAYBE then... but that is also never going to happen, so... ). I've been casually Facebook stalking Jason Smith for years (he knows, he's cool with it). He's mostly writing these days. He can write AND act at the same time! I have faith in him!! And I've been prodding him about it for years. He hasn't flat-out refused... So who do I need to prod around here to make it happen, huh?? WHO???

... I'm sorry, I got a little over-excited there. I'll calm down now and go write my two lines about today's actual episode...

EDIT: I should probably point out that Jason Smith has never said he WOULD come back to acting on Home and Away, that I recall, he's just met my occasional inquiries/stalkings with polite indifference. Class act :)

Imagine if Tasha ran away with Ella and Robbie came back to the bay to look for them but they weren't there he stays for a bit, becomes Brax's "Best Mate".

I did not tick "stalker" but if Corey came back for another go at revenge it would certainly give Irene something to do. I think he died in jail or something, but again, I don't remember seeing it on screen therefore it may not have happened!!

Corey didn't die in jail, in fact I'm going to assume that he's still alive at the present time.

It's presumed he went to trial and was found guilty and either sent to jail or a psychiatric ward for his crimes against Irene and other jury members a part of his late father's trial.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see some form of natural disaster like an earthquake or a tsunami that goes over Palm Beach peninsula and Barrenjoey Head.

Obviously too costly...

So definitely another stalker storyline. The Zoe stuff was great viewing and proper storyline material - it got every cast member involved and the high ratings proved successful.

(I wonder what Emily Perry (Zoe) is doing nowadays?)

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a Jewish family in the show, it would make the show much more interesting. I would also like to see an old character return to the bay. Maybe even a crazy Christian preacher too, like Westboro Baptist.

I would like to see a Jewish family in the show, it would make the show much more interesting. I would also like to see an old character return to the bay. Maybe even a crazy Christian preacher too, like Westboro Baptist.

Interesting but the Westboro Baptist Church consists of only 39 members in total.

It would be interesting to see someone who's a part of the Seventh Day Adventist Church or a Jehovah's Witness and how they deal with certain situations especially things involving medical science such as blood transfusions and their conservative outlook on life.

However I don't think it would be well-received by viewers though and it may create some tension for those who are a part of such a church or sect.

If I had the ability to write for Aussie TV which is lacking in my opinion.

I would have a new family arrive in Summer bay A woman who runs the local bank and owns some land and had a Justin Bieber like son who causes trouble at the high school and a lover on the side. And she doesn't get along with the locals.

I do have 2-3 well know Aussie actresses in mind for the role yet getting them to relocate to Sydney and CH 7 would be an issue?

Archived