Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Planning to start writing this over the next few days... Gonna be a bit silly and a lot more light-hearted than I'm used to writing! Let me know what you think :P 

Title: CHIMERA

Type of Fic: Medium Fiction

Main Characters: Oscar, Evie, Josh, Matt, Maddy, Chris, Billie, Andy, and lots of other main characters.

Genre: Dark comedy 

BTTB Rating:  T/A

Does it contain spoilers: No, I don't think so.

Warnings: I will warn at the start of each chapter if necessary.

Summary: Oscar didn't die in the caravan park explosion. He was badly injured and he's been in a coma for nearly two months. Evie has been sitting beside his bed, day in day out, and he's about to wake up, but there's something just a little different about him. How will everyone deal with the new Oscar?

N.B. In this reality, Josh didn't kill Charlotte, so Andy and Josh are not in trouble. No-one knows anything about Jake Pirovic. It was Hunter who killed Charlotte, so he's been charged and is awaiting his day in court, not only for his mother’s murder, but also for arson and the theft of the safe which he has now admitted to. Zac knew that it was Hunter that killed Charlotte and covered for him, going to prison to save his son, but evidence was eventually uncovered, and they realised it was him. Zac was released and Hunter is now on remand.

Andy did fight with Tank, so the explosion still happened the way it did in the show, but Roo was held responsible and charged with gross negligence for failing to do the proper checks and using faulty equipment. She got a one year suspended sentence and a few weeks of community service because Morag swooped in and saved the day.

Hannah is still dead, and Maddy has still lost her arm, but in this world she's staying put with Roo and Matt, and doing rehab with a physio in the Bay.

Andy still blames himself for Hannah's death, and Oscar and Maddy's injuries, and is a shadow of his former self. He's keeping a very low profile and trying to make amends in any way that he can.

Oscar was crushed under debris, and it was touch and go for a while, but he didn't die. His heart stopped and he had to be revived so they're not sure what the extent of his brain damage will be. They've all just been waiting and hoping for him to wake up...

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

Planning to start writing this over the next few days... Gonna be a bit silly and a lot more light-hearted than I'm used to writing! Let me know what you think :P 

Title: CHIMERA

Type of Fic: Medium Fiction

Main Characters: Oscar, Evie, Josh, Matt, Maddy, Chris, Billie, Andy, and lots of other main characters.

Genre: Dark comedy 

BTTB Rating:  T/A

Does it contain spoilers: No, I don't think so.

Warnings: I will warn at the start of each chapter if necessary.

Summary: Oscar didn't die in the caravan park explosion. He was badly injured and he's been in a coma for nearly two months. Evie has been sitting beside his bed, day in day out, and he's about to wake up, but there's something just a little different about him. How will everyone deal with the new Oscar?

N.B. In this reality, Josh didn't kill Charlotte, so Andy and Josh are not in trouble. No-one knows anything about Jake Pirovic. It was Hunter who killed Charlotte, so he's been charged and is awaiting his day in court, not only for his mother’s murder, but also for arson and the theft of the safe which he has now admitted to. Zac knew that it was Hunter that killed Charlotte and covered for him, going to prison to save his son, but evidence was eventually uncovered, and they realised it was him. Zac was released and Hunter is now on remand.

Andy did fight with Tank, so the explosion still happened the way it did in the show, but Roo was held responsible and charged with gross negligence for failing to do the proper checks and using faulty equipment. She got a one year suspended sentence and a few weeks of community service because Morag swooped in and saved the day.

Hannah is still dead, and Maddy has still lost her arm, but in this world she's staying put with Roo and Matt, and doing rehab with a physio in the Bay.

Andy still blames himself for Hannah's death, and Oscar and Maddy's injuries, and is a shadow of his former self. He's keeping a very low profile and trying to make amends in any way that he can.

Oscar was crushed under debris, and it was touch and go for a while, but he didn't die. His heart stopped and he had to be revived so they're not sure what the extent of his brain damage will be. They've all just been waiting and hoping for him to wake up...

Sounds interesting reminds me of when teen wolf did the Chimera storyline. 

I look forward to reading it Lubud :)

19 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Sounds interesting reminds me of when teen wolf did the Chimera storyline. 

I look forward to reading it Lubud :)

Oh I don't watch Teen Wolf. Just read the synopsis of that episode though, and no, this will be very different! Lol! I hope you'll still like it though. I think you will. :P

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Decided to post a ad about my tenth fanfiction :) 

Title of story: All In The Family

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Um...any characters (past/present) because it's hard to choose who will be the main characters for this fanfiction, sorry! 

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen, Tragedy, Mystery

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: Drama, romance and secrets, mystery, adventures, friendships, etc... It is about the adventures and lives, romances and dramas of the Summer Bay residents in Summer Bay.

I look forward to reading this :)

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Main Characters: Um...any characters (past/present) because it's hard to choose who will be the main characters for this fanfiction, sorry! 

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen, Tragedy, Mystery

Summary: Drama, romance and secrets, mystery, adventures, friendships, etc... It is about the adventures and lives, romances and dramas of the Summer Bay residents in Summer Bay.

Sounds good Jarlie :P look forward to reading it.

11 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

If past form is anyting to go by, this new fic wil be VERY coooooool !!! 

Title of story: The Camping Trip

BTTB Rating: T/A

Main Characters: Kyle, Casey, Phoebe, Evelyn, Oscar, Matt, Sasha, Xavier, April, Belle, Aden, Josh, Tamara and Maddy

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and not really sure yet Sexual Content

Summary: What was meant to be a fun birthday camping trip turned into heartbreak and tragedy. When the teens from Summer Bay decided to go camping, no one expected the trip to take a turn for the worst. Will anyone find them before its to late?

Archived