Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all, I have been writing this story for a couple of months now and thought I would repost me idea onto here now that I finally have a title ( only took about three months to come up with one!)

Story title: Sanctuary

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Nate Cooper

Other Characters: New OFC, and all the bay residents make an appearance

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance

Spoilers: possibly for non au space viewers

Any warning SC,v/d,L to be warned this is most defiantly a mature story and will posted in the adult section

Summary:Everyone needs it even if they do not want to admit it.People can find it in a place, the person they love or even in a whole community everyone needs a Sanctuary

Side note this story is An insight into Doctor Nate Cooper, who and what has made him the person and doctor that he is today.

Any feedback either here or pm welcome :)

Sounds really good. Looking forwards to read it when you post it. :)

Sounds really good. Looking forwards to read it when you post it. :)

Thanks Hun :) will be posting very soon it's been a pet project of mine over the last couple of months really become fond of the nate & OFC that i have created really hope people enjoying reading it I'm hoping to post it maybe in the next couple of weeks when I'm back off work

Story Title: Sailor Moon in Summer Bay
Type of story: Long Fic.
Main Characters: Serena Tsukino (Sailor Moon), Amy Anderson (Sailor Mercury), Raye Hino (Sailor Mars), Lita Kino (Sailor Jupiter), Mina Aino (Sailor Venus), Darien Shields (Tuxedo Mask) and 1992 H&A Cast.
BTTB rating: T
Genre: Comedy-Drama and Adventure
Does story include spoilers No spoilers.
Any warnings: Violence and mild language
Summary: The Sailor Scouts arrive in Summer Bay for a well-earned holiday, but their plans for relaxation are soon cut short when Summer Bay becomes the target of the evil Negaverse. Will the Sailor Scouts be able to save Summer Bay from evil?

Story Title: Sailor Moon in Summer Bay

Type of story: Long Fic.

Main Characters: Serena Tsukino (Sailor Moon), Amy Anderson (Sailor Mercury), Raye Hino (Sailor Mars), Lita Kino (Sailor Jupiter), Mina Aino (Sailor Venus), Darien Shields (Tuxedo Mask) and 1992 H&A Cast.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Comedy-Drama and Adventure

Does story include spoilers No spoilers.

Any warnings: Violence and mild language

Summary: The Sailor Scouts arrive in Summer Bay for a well-earned holiday, but their plans for relaxation are soon cut short when Summer Bay becomes the target of the evil Negaverse. Will the Sailor Scouts be able to save Summer Bay from evil?

Sounds really interesting. Can't wait to read it :)

Hi Guys, what do you think of this story?

Story Title: Taken.

Type Of Story: Long Fic.

Main Characters: Bianca, Kyle, Heath, Brax, Casey, Ricky, Tamara, Darcy.

BTTB Rating: T.

Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Criminal, Family.

Spoilers: No.

Warnings: Violence, Language.

Summary:

Bianca watched the bullet burst through the Braxton crowd, she saw the brothers huddle together squishing Ricky between them and then she felt him by her side, Kyle, holding Harley. He wrapped his arm around her as they saw the brothers, Ricky, being shoved into the car, guns being pointed and then suddenly they were gone, she screamed but it was to late, known knew where they were.

Hi Guys, what do you think of this story?

Story Title: Taken.

Type Of Story: Long Fic.

Main Characters: Bianca, Kyle, Heath, Brax, Casey, Ricky, Tamara, Darcy.

BTTB Rating: T.

Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Criminal, Family.

Spoilers: No.

Warnings: Violence, Language.

Summary:

Bianca watched the bullet burst through the Braxton crowd, she saw the brothers huddle together squishing Ricky between them and then she felt him by her side, Kyle, holding Harley. He wrapped his arm around her as they saw the brothers, Ricky, being shoved into the car, guns being pointed and then suddenly they were gone, she screamed but it was to late, known knew where they were.

Ohhh sounds interesting!

So I won't do this until I finish my current fan fics and probably after I finish not over you.

Story title: Some kind of crazy

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Kyle Braxton, Alex Samuels,

Other Characters: Brax,Charlie,Casey

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Family Romance

Spoilers: No

Any warning No

Summary: Alex can read minds but what happens when she finds out by reading Kyle's mind that he is going blind? Alex and Kyle are not together but it still hurts her.

Archived