Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

5 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

Im upset and hurt at some things that happen to me and the deleted posts here as bad as when I was on the Neighbours forums. Read my post I made

Thanks for your support.

Was it something to do with a problem with fan mail I read it didn't fully understand it I have to be honest. But if you enjoy coming on here don't let that stop you Just watch and for the sheer silliness that's what I do and this site is more entertaining than the show :lol:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

Im upset and hurt at some things that happen to me and the deleted posts here as bad as when I was on the Neighbours forums. Read my post I made

Thanks for your support.

Sorry to hear this

So...today's episode?

I'm slightly disappointed that Irene and Leah made up so quickly.I would have liked some proper consequences and one of them leaving the Diner, and then perhaps them making up after that, rather than the status quo being restored in such a pat manner.Of course, then it turns out Irene has some sort of Big Secret...and so does Scarlett, given the gentleman that's looking for her.Anyone else getting the feeling that Olivia hasn't done much lately?Not that I mind exactly, because she works well in what she does do, but she's basically been reduced to someone for Irene, Hunter or VJ to talk to.

Meanwhile, Justin and Mason are trawling the local drug dens.Not really sure why so many of the addresses Lena gave them were useless, although I guess it made their quest easier.The guy Justin spoke to was the same actor as the guy who raped Joey Collins many moons ago, so I guess he's short-hand for dodgy.Mason makes an unlikely action hero, punching out the guy attacking Justin, and was quietly supportive.Brody has completely surrendered to paranoia now and Justin did the only thing he could, otherwise he'd just be roaming around getting into trouble and becoming even more messed up.

Gosh that Mangrove Rivers a hole isn't it. I half expected Chezza Braxton to be hanging her washing out next door when Brody escaped.... imagine haha. I'm glad they have found him though and Justin did the decent thing and called the cops. I found it all quite intense and thought the performances of the actors were great!

I know what you are saying red about Irene and Leah being resolved quickly but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. I just hope that the Diner stays in its current ownership and that Luc pulls through

On 25/07/2017 at 10:59 PM, H&Alover said:

If VJ was at school as Leah thought he was wouldn't he have his phone off, or do they allow pupils to have their mobiles on during lessons in Aussie schools?

No they don't allow you to have phones on, although most people take them anyway just in case anyone needs to contract them in an emergency situation but the school will usually ask the parent/guardian to call them and then they will get the student informed of said situation.

12 hours ago, christine king said:

No they don't allow you to have phones on, although most people take them anyway just in case anyone needs to contract them in an emergency situation but the school will usually ask the parent/guardian to call them and then they will get the student informed of said situation.

That did get resolved when Leah did ring the school and asked them to pass the message on about Luc thus finding out he hadn't been there anyway.

I'm glad Ash had a go at Leah when she accused Ash and Kat of taking a sick baby into the bush, because (a) they didn't know she was sick and (b) it was Leah's idea to take Luc away. Both Leah and VJ did have the grace to look shamefaced after Tori explained to them that Luc had had her condition since birth so it wasn't anyone's fault, it wasn't anything anyone had or hadn't done, even the medical profession weren't able to pick it up. Maybe Kat is just being honest with herself, yes she was concerned about Luc, but not as much as she feels she should be.  I was expecting Ash and VJ to be keeping vigil together. There is always only one doctor in charge at ND Hospital, it just happens to be Tori's turn now. I thought Mason did do the right thing, he was direct but as gentle imparting the news as he could be. Usually in soaps relatives don't want to be fudged off.  Did 'we' know Tori had been in paediatrics  before moving to ED? Obviously Leah & co didn't worrying whether she'd be capable of doing the op. Olivia suddenly popping up at the hospital did seem a little out of place.

So that is what was in that letter from Irene to Leah,  giving her her half of The Diner, though how that would have solved anything was  a mystery? It's good that they have reconciled with Irene's comment about Luc's illness putting everything in prospective. Leah did  own up to it being partly down to her. Enjoy it while you can though ladies, it ain't  gonna last.:wink: Ash & VJ though do unite to fight a common cause.:wink:

I think even Chezza lives a better part of Mangrove Rive, by the riverside.  It looked more to me like the place  Hunter & Olivia were going to live!:D  Seems to be a bit of  a no-go area, a part of town that has it own laws, run by drug gangs. Raffy still doing her own thing despite being warned away, understandably, by Justin. Her heartfelt appeal to Lena did what Justin couldn't got to Lena's better side.  The police don't have any proof that she is a drug dealer so that is why she is still roaming free. Justin may be a stubborn g*t but his tenancy proved to be right, though more by luck than any real proof Brody was there. Looked like the rest of the people in the house weren't that bothered about going after Brody and 'rescuing' him!  Seems the stories about ice aka crystal meth are true, cocaine doesn't and even heroin  doesn't make you that violent/paranoid.  He genuinely got through $10,000 in what days/week? What makes it more sad is that it is Brody it is happening to, he was the more down to earth, serious one, Justin was the hot head, still is of course, Mason the carefree student and Tori the sister who took care of them. Have to agree with you after all the chances they have given him Brody doesn't care now about anything except getting his next fix, Justin had no choice but to call the cops on him. Typical that when the cops had him pinned down he was begging for help.

Now a figure from Scarlett's past has turned up, did we get his name? See my previous post about hiding away in a small town,:wink:  he didn't seem particularly  threatening, but these other people who 'if he can find her, so can they' do. It's got to be connected with that locket she was gently caressing. Liked that Alf was doing his guardian angel act by fending off the strangers questions. Have we seen him in another guise before Red or Martin?:unsure:

5 hours ago, H&Alover said:

Have we seen him in another guise before Red or Martin?:unsure:

Not according to IMDb. (Oddly, there's nothing on there for him before 2013, but then I often find it unreliable with regards Australian series, especially earlier ones.)So, we get a bit of the story with regards Scarlett, although we don't find out why she left her husband: Possibly connected with what's in the locket though? No explanation for where she got her money from either, I'm guessing she emptied out half of their joint account and had it in cash so it couldn't be traced?Alf's lack of sympathy for Brody was consistent but a bit frustrating.

Nice role for all the Morgans here: Justin committed to seeing things through, Tori floundering but getting the big speech, Mason now fully on Justin's side, Raffy frustrated at being left out yet again however good the reasons for it.And Brody almost unrecognisable, which shows what a good actor Jackson Heywood is.(I hate to keep saying this, because I like Mason as a character, but Orpheus Pledger can be a weak point at times, being a bit too wooden or not hitting quite the right beats, as in that scene breaking the news about Luc or here in the scene at the police station or even more disappointingly the scene with Raffy at the Diner, which he usually excels at.It's a shame because sometimes he can make it work quite well: His going from hurt at Brody lashing out to impassive in the previous episode was a good choice.)Raffy has lived with Kat before but she doesn't really know Ash, which could bring an interesting dynamic.It's reached the point where it's almost impossible to tell if Brody's sincere or not, but Justin's point that he wants to mean it is an interesting one.

Marilyn having finally completed her circle from mistrusting John: Now he's shutting down and she's desperate for him to let her in.I did wonder though exactly where Irene (and Hunter and Olivia) was when she was making breakfast for him.

I think when Orpheus cut his hair, his acting ability went a bit :lol:

Yesterday's was okay, This Morgan story seems to be going SOMEWHERE at last other than great big whopping circles. However, I just feel it relegated Maz/Palmer to an afterthought because I believe that's the stronger of two storylines.

Alf was funny with his line "You gonna grind those beans or meditate 'em into the cup?" :D Even in times of "doom and gloom", you can still get a good laugh out of him.

Archived