Who Floats Your Boat?

Guest Irish Fan

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Johnny Depp, he obviously has more than one or two brain cells, and he has a sense of fun which is so importnat. I loved the way he hammed it up in Pirates of the Carribean.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved Johnny Depp until i saw him in Willy Wonka, he was just so disturbing in that movie.

I love Adam Brody(Seth from the O.C) and also Chad Michael Murray and Jake Gyllenhall (dont think that's spelt correctly)

^ Totally agree with you there Claire Louise!

Ryan is a much better character than the highly irratating Seth. I love that whole silent brooding thing he has going on. It is very attractive :P

And Ben is far hotter than Adam.

However, the best of them all was Trey. Boy was he hot!! I am very sad that he is no more... :(

I like Johnny Depp, he obviously has more than one or two brain cells, and he has a sense of fun which is so importnat. I loved the way he hammed it up in Pirates of the Carribean.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And ham it up he did! He was gorgeous in Pirates of the Caribbean, I can't wait for the sequel.

Archived