Who Floats Your Boat?

Guest Irish Fan

I have just seen Lost for the first time. Yes, I know I am a bit slow on the uptake. The whole series is being repeated on E4 as of Friday, so I shall watch it all and catch up, because it is simp[y fantastic.

Dominic Monaghan has a shrill little girls voice and looks like a boyband member. Doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

Matthew Fox, on the other hand, is just dreamy. :)

I have adored him since his "Part of five" days, and my, hasn't he just grown into his looks??

:wink:

He wsa kind of pale and gangly in POF, but now he is all muscluar and tanned and short-haired and tattoed and ohhhh... I must stop, I'm getting a bit carried away....

The tattoo really adds something to his sexiness....he melts my very heartstrings..

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tattoo's bring the sexy factor for me... depending on the guy. Matthew Fox with tattoo's is lickable.

I'm staring at season 5 Alias caps and now on the verge of crying because I won't be seeing these episodes until the DVD's come out. That is months away. I absolutely adore the new guy they have brought in, which is strange because I hated the guy when he was in Charmed.

His name is Balthazar Getty. Dreamy :wub:

Tattoo's bring the sexy factor for me... depending on the guy. Matthew Fox with tattoo's is lickable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tatoos generally put me off a guy (eg. Robbie Williams), but in Matthew Fox's case... :wub:

Archived