Who Floats Your Boat?

Guest Irish Fan

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of the Lost boys, my heart definitely belongs to Charlie. Which is saying something considering I can remember Dominic Monaghan as a gawky teen in Hetty Wainthrop Investigates! :lol: Jack's tattoos are hot and I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but he's not my fave. I like men to have hair! Also the resemblance to Shayne Ward is a bit disturbing...:unsure: Sawyer's not my bag either, but there is something sexy about Sayid...not looks-wise, but in his character definitely. :wub:

Out of the Lost boys, my heart definitely belongs to Charlie. Which is saying something considering I can remember Dominic Monaghan as a gawky teen in Hetty Wainthrop Investigates! :lol: Jack's tattoos are hot and I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but he's not my fave. I like men to have hair! Also the resemblance to Shayne Ward is a bit disturbing...:unsure: Sawyer's not my bag either, but there is something sexy about Sayid...not looks-wise, but in his character definitely. :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't a big fan of Dominic Monaghan.... until a few days ago. I was looking at a list of films he has been in and came across one I recognized. Looked for info and found out that it was... a Martial Arts film :o

I'm getting it as soon as I have some money. Will have to order it from US though. And yes, I have seen screencaps and yes, Dom kicks ass but I don't think he is in the film for that long :unsure:

Charlie's not ugly or anything.. I just don't see him in an .. attractive kind of way! :blink:

Claire, I've never noticed how Jack looks like Shayne Ward before but now that you've mentioned it.. yeah! That's no bad thing though! :P

Sawyer is definitely the best out of them all for me.. he's just so..:wub:

Liz, totally with you on the Charlie thing. Maybe it was the vulnerability factor. Tortured souls are very :wub:-worthy

Sawyer & Jack are my other favourites (though Jack less so due to the Shane Ward reference, grrr Claire :P).

*swoons*

I probably would've loved Boone a few years ago, but instead I just sniggered at his name (?!).

Archived