alsa question

Guest girlsrulz44

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone found out Ailsa killed her father in 1988 a few months after the show started. I think it was Morag who found out (she has a habit of finding out that people killed someone), she told Roo and Roo blurted it out infront of everyone. The storyline came up a few times in the 90s and again in 2000.

The old Diner also burnt down in 2000. Colleen started it but blamed Leah because she was scared of losing her job. Ailsa later revealed that she knew it was Colleen but didn't have the heart to fire her so she pretended to give Leah into trouble. Something like that.

I think you'll find that the sort of people who actually know the answer won't reply until you can spell her name right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And learn how to use capital letters and punctuation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gosh, don't be so mean! People on this forum really know how to be nasty over the slightest things.

Perhaps those comments were a little harsh, but I'm sure many of us were thinking the same thing.

I just don't understand why some members find it so difficult to start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with a full stop. I've been doing that since primary school.

I can only conclude that people can't be bothered to do so, and that's what really pisses other members off.

Rant over.

Y all the ranting over a question asked. I'm sure this is a home and away forum, not a forum for extra english lesson for spellings, punctuations, abbreviations, nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc etc, GET MY POINT!

people are harsh sometimes, because when we send a post in, we aren't always thinkin, "have i spelt everything right", or, "have i started the sentence with a capital letter and ended it with a full stop".

My oh my, some people really do need to grow up.

Archived