alsa question

Guest girlsrulz44

Apologies if I was too harsh. I'm only human and the constant bad spelling and grammar on here is starting to get on my nerves. If it was only a couple of mistakes here and there it wouldn't bother me, but it's getting too much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The same goes for me, I'm sorry if I was too harsh, but as Claire_Louise said it had been getting too much. My comments were more a reaction to what both you and others had been doing, but you just happened to be the person I snapped at, sorry.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y all the ranting over a question asked. I'm sure this is a home and away forum, not a forum for extra english lesson for spellings, punctuations, abbreviations, nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc etc, GET MY POINT!

people are harsh sometimes, because when we send a post in, we aren't always thinkin, "have i spelt everything right", or, "have i started the sentence with a capital letter and ended it with a full stop".

My oh my, some people really do need to grow up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree hun :wink: Just cos members don't always follow every rule isn't an excuse to moan at them when they make a perfectly good point. Things like spelling Ailsa's namr incorrectly - so what? We all know what's meant by 'Alsa'.

Archived