Diesel And Sally

Guest davc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, but how many towns are inhabited entirely by foster children?

I like the foster kids in the show, I just think there should be some more families in it too. I'm not saying there are too many foster kids in the show, because there aren't as many as there used to be, I just think that there should be a few more characters introduced and that some of them should be in the form of a traditional family.

Is there only actually one married couple in the bay at the moment? (Sally & Flynn)

Considering Flynn isn't going to be around for much longer, that's not a lot. I know Leah and Dan are getting married too, maybe Beth can Marry the new guy, she always did like a man with a lot of kids, she married Rhy after all! :lol: It always happens like that in H&A! The single people with loads of kids get together with other single people with loads of kids! They'd have to hire half the caravan park to keep them all in one place! :lol:

If you look at the Hunter/Holden situation, the only people that need to stay there are Matilda and Lucas (which in itself is a recipe for disaster).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know anything about the Holdens, when do they come into the show in the UK?

I think they should bring a Lesbian or Gay couple into the bay with kids, i know

theres a lot of people reading this thinking OMG no! but why not, i mean H&A its

like one of the top growing uk soaps at the moment and it would be nice to see

how they would do it if they did. I mean they've do Lesbian storyline few times

before, but nothing ever came of it. I think if they did bring Lesbian or Gay couple

into the bay it would be interesting to see how the people in the bay would react. :o

I think they should bring a Lesbian or Gay couple into the bay with kids, i know

theres a lot of people reading this thinking OMG no! but why not, i mean H&A its

like one of the top growing uk soaps at the moment and it would be nice to see

how they would do it if they did. I mean they've do Lesbian storyline few times

before, but nothing ever came of it. I think if they did bring Lesbian or Gay couple

into the bay it would be interesting to see how the people in the bay would react. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you, it would be true to real life and it would be interesting storyline aswell as to see how other people's reactions and views on the subject how they would intereact with them.

Archived