Diesel And Sally

Guest davc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We noticed! :P

James Martin... now now how would you feel if everyone said they were glad the car over the cliff episodes were cut because they hated that storyline :P

Actually I did get the feeling that the final scene of Tuesday (I think) was cut or something. When Josie discovered Brett in the car, it seemed to fade to black kind of suddenly.

We noticed!  :P

James Martin... now now how would you feel if everyone said they were glad the car over the cliff episodes were cut because they hated that storyline  :P

Actually I did get the feeling that the final scene of Tuesday (I think) was cut or something. When Josie discovered Brett in the car, it seemed to fade to black kind of suddenly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I noticed that, it did seem to be a bit messed up lol

Hmmm, to start with, I liked the relationship between Diesel and Sally, even though I could guess (like many others) where it was heading. But now he's kissed her, the dude acting Diesel makes his love for Sally so incredibly over the top that it looks fake and like he's not acting very well. Maybe it's just me but that really annoys me. We know he 'loves' her, but since she found out, he's been rather creepy and OTT about it all :angry:

The fact that Sally doesn't even seem that concerned about the event makes the storyline even worse, as she cannot express her emotions, hence making the acting rather dodgy.

I look forward to the storyline developing, but I reckon I'll only start to enjoy it more when Diesel is acted out better :wink:

We noticed!  :P

James Martin... now now how would you feel if everyone said they were glad the car over the cliff episodes were cut because they hated that storyline  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I noticed that, it did seem to be a bit messed up lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it did appear odd; I'm not sure if there was an ad-break at that point which Five had been clumsy about disguising, or if something was cut.

Archived