Diesel And Sally

Guest davc

I think that the emails are getting people a bit suspicious. Obviously Sally's closest friends are going to take her sides but others aren't so sure. Perhaps they're just stirring it, I'm not sure.

Now, I reckon Diesel's just out of his depth. He started the rumour as a way to get back at Sally for rejecting him and now he has to go through with it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit disappointed with this storyline actually. When Diesel appeared on the show he seemed like a sane, normal kid, a bit of an outcast, but still normal. He wasn't trying to be all macho like most of the young guys on the show, I quite liked him and thought he could be an interesting long-term character.

But the whole thing of him falling in love with Sally and going crazy just isn't doing it for me at all. I just think it's a bit tedious, after all, we've just had a huge storyline about a stalker, do we really need another one? I can't really see how Diesel can stay in the show after this anyway, regardless of whether Sally keeps her job or is fired, everyone will hate Diesel and there will be no reason for him to stay in the Bay. Shame really, he could have been a good character too.

When the inspector asked Sally if there was any way Diesel could have gotten in to her house to use the computer she said no, erm... how about the fact that they never lock the doors??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, nobody ever locks their door on Home & Away! Apart from the time when Sally had been pushed off the ladder and was paranoid about the stalker coming to get her! I think that's the only time I've seen them lock the door! :lol:

Im totally agreeing with TabbyCool. Diesel did seem to have potential when he first arrived. Probably didnt do himself any favours by playing about with Matilda but other than that! He was different and had this dark childhood he wanted to cover up, but it was all really positive for the character.

Now he seems to be a few pork pies short of a picnic! I think I see why he is doing what he is to Sally but does he really believe that she'd want anything to do with a school boy who hasnt got the balls to admit he made a mistake and that he is hurting someone he "cares" about?!

I dont like him anymore, I think he need poking in the eyes! :P

Im totally agreeing with TabbyCool.  Diesel did seem to have potential when he first arrived.  Probably didnt do himself any favours by playing about with Matilda but other than that!  He was different and had this dark childhood he wanted to cover up, but it was all really positive for the character.

Now he seems to be a few pork pies short of a picnic!  I think I see why he is doing what he is to Sally but does he really believe that she'd want anything to do with a school boy who hasnt got the balls to admit he made a mistake and that he is hurting someone he "cares" about?!

I dont like him anymore, I think he need poking in the eyes! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He does! He needs poking in the eyes and kicking in the shins! :lol:

He did have potential though, when he first appeared I thought he would make a great character, most of the young people on the show are really confident and loud, whereas Diesel seemed really sensitive and quiet. Shame he turned into a right bunny boiler! :lol:

*ponders* I wonder what he might have turned out like, if this storyline hadnt happened? :huh:

I think he could probably be a little bit like Seb but with a darker streak, maybe with a bit of Nick Smith (the ladies man thing) and a bit of Duncan thrown in for good measure.........every character needs a bit of evil! And lets face it, it'd be dissapointing if he wasnt at all evil because he sooooo has the freakish eyes to pull it off :D

Duncan was awful, now that is one character I would never get tired of slapping! He was such a spoiled little brat with no consideration for anyone else but himself. Like Josh West, only not as smart. And Josh didn't look like a frog! :lol:

Diesel could have been a good character, but I don't really see how he can stay after this storyline, not unless he admitted that he had lied about Sally and went for counselling! Maybe then people could forgive him, but he can't stay when everyone hates him!

Archived