Diesel And Sally

Guest davc

It seemed to fade as Brett said "I'm not finished yet..."

My guess is that the dialouge went into the original bumper.

I'm just finding the whole Diesel thing totally warped. It just seems like a really badly thought-out storyline to me.

Talking of which, how come the developement is now all-but-forgotten?

Not knowing how it ended though, I have to say that the conclusion was fantastic telly and I was genuinely left wondering if Josie would make it.

I have just realised though that we don't know what happened to Stafford. Did Brett kill him? Also, who ordered Jim Wallace killed?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's left up to the audience to decide whether Brett killed Stafford or not. My personal view is that Stafford is still alive and Josie goes off to the city to live with him (and Dlyan).

Jim Wallace killed himself. (It could be argued -as Josie pointed out - that Morag inadvertedly killed him by dreadging up memories for him that he clearly wanted to surpress).

I think this storyline has been acted out really well actually. It must have been hard for the actors to do, what with the storyline being kind of awkward and things but, in my opinion, they're doing a great job.

Sally annoyed me by not going to tell Barry but I suppose that would be a normal reaction!

How can you be feeling sorry for Sally??! She has really been annoying me lately with her behaviour!

How many teachers do you know that would spend that much time with a pupil and let a complete stranger who is a bit wild to say the least into their home?! Especially what she has been through ith Zoe!

UBELIEAVBLE is all I have to say!!!

How can you be feeling sorry for Sally??! She has really been annoying me lately with her behaviour!

How many teachers do you know that would spend that much time with a pupil and let a complete stranger who is a bit wild to say the least into their home?! Especially what she has been through ith Zoe!

UBELIEAVBLE is all I have to say!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree with you on the latter MizzTique, but then, it is Summer Bay :wink:

Sally could empathise with him because she had once been a foster child herself. I guess she got a little sentimental and this could possibly have clouded her judgement.

I feel sorry for her because she was trying to do a good deed in looking after and tutoring Diesel and it's all just been thrown back in her face!

I think Diesel has been a right little s**t for reporting Sally, just because his poor school boy crush didn't feel the same way :rolleyes: And what the hell is he on, it was him who kissed Sally, not the other way around, he's flaming dillusional :blink: I think he's becoming more obsessed with Sally to be honest, and i'm sure dan saw that kiss with Diesel and sally, he was almost in the classroom when it happened, and Diesel was in Dan's sight when he went to move in on Sally.

Just goes to show though, you can have the best of intentions for your students, and sometimes this is what happens. But she sort of should have seen something was wrong, because he was always trying to stay with Sally,instead of just going home. He was always trying to think of something so he could stay with her.

It was made obvious to us, but put yourself in Sally's shoes and it's not really obvious at all. I reckon Diesel genuinely thought something could happen between him and Sally because she was an adult that he could relate to (they were both foster children) and trust. By being kind to him and looking after him, Diesel would have thought she was interested. I can understand why he thought that but I don't think it's either of their faults.

What happens afterward with Diesel reporting Sally, well.. that's clearly Diesel's fault! He was probably embarrassed that he'd gotten the wrong end of the stick and that the feelings he felt for Sally weren't mutual so had to think of a way to turn it around.

I'm not too happy about how this storyline is turning out. I thought it was going to be quite complicated and Diesel was going to be quite conniving and have characters genuinely wonder if Sally had led him on. But it seems everyone believes Sally and Diesel just looks like a little school boy making up stories.

Archived